Aug 28 2012
By: SniperWolf323 I Only Post Everything 949 posts

This is seriously weak...

[ Edited ]
72 replies 1531 views Edited Aug 28, 2012

Wow superbot wow. evil cole seriously?! two characters from the same ip? what a waste of development time. Might as well add evil versions of ever character there why don't you? And i know "you cant represent infamous fully without both" and YES you can.

Make him one character with both evil and good powers. But no they choose to have 2 coles? that is a very very very big disappointment for me. And I have no idea why people say this is a good thing, It's NOT. The only good you get out of it is the "representation"lol of infamous, which is a silly thing to say. The bad you get out of it is that the development time you use making a second cole , talk about worse clones than smash bros right? ,  is wasted for another character! When they could have put that towards a more deserving character than one that is already in the game. It's a waste of a character. The hype train for me on this game has gone off a cliff, announcing characters we already know are in the game? and then this, wow.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 1 of 73 (1,531 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: This is seriously weak...

Aug 28, 2012
Cool story
Message 2 of 73 (1,510 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Really? This again?

Message 3 of 73 (1,500 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Aug 28, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Wow superbot wow. evil cole seriously?! two characters from the same ip? what a waist of development time. Might as well add evil versions of ever character there why don't you? And i know "you cant represent infamous fully without both" and YES you can.

Make him one character with both evil and good powers. But no they chose to have 2 coles? that is a very very very big disappointment for me. And I have no idea why people say this is a good thing, It's NOT. The only good you get out of it is the "representation"lol of infamous, which is a silly thing to say. The bad you get out of it is that the development time you use making a second cole , talk about worse clones than smash bros right? ,  is wasted for another character! When they could have put that towards a more deserving character than one that is already in the game. It's a waist of a character.

I can't believe that people like you are seriously surprised. Evil Cole was leaked a while back, while that didn't mean he was 100% in the game for sure, you should have at least been expecting it.

Message 4 of 73 (1,499 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
615 posts

Aug 28, 2012

OOO YES I FINALLY GET TO USE THIS!

Snipewolf.jpg

Message 5 of 73 (1,495 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Popexplosion wins best comment

Message 6 of 73 (1,468 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Aug 28, 2012
he plays alot different than good cole
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 7 of 73 (1,467 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Waist of a character huh?
waist

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 8 of 73 (1,456 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Have you seen the video? They play completely different!! and idk if youve ever played inFamous but it is pretty much a completely different character. The moves, supers, and all around feel for Evil vs good are different in both the inFamous games and from the looks of it in PSAS also. I am super pumped for this it looks amazing!!
Message 9 of 73 (1,449 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Message 10 of 73 (1,441 Views)