Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 20 2012
By: MaxP-S3 Wastelander 635 posts

This is peculiar...

3 replies 226 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

I'm not usually one to speculate much about something so miniscule, but hey, why not bring it up.

If you go to the Pre-Order section of the website (http://www.playstationallstars.com/Pre-Order) you can see on the right (where the characters are listed) that there is a list of characters of which you recieve costumes for. 

What's a little odd is that Kratos, Parappa, Sly, Fat Princess, Radec, Sweet Tooth, Toro, Heihachi, Big Daddy and Drake are all listed twice.

Could this mean that these characters have 2 costumes? Or is this just a small mistake on Superbot's part and nothing of any importance?

Personally, I think it's nothing.  But what are you guys' thoughts?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: This is peculiar...

Oct 20, 2012
Those were the first costumes revealed, so I think they just added the final list if characters with costumes on top of it and forgot to remove the old info.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 20, 2012
small mistake probably...
just like the loading thing in the all stars section its just some kinda problem with their site :smileytongue:
Message 3 of 4 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 20, 2012
The funnist thing is that they say that you can get preorder costumes for the characters listed below, not the launch roster. Interesting.

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 4 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes