Dec 08 2012
By: playstantion Splicer 85 posts

This is a great idea for the minions!

24 replies 544 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

So you know there's little minions in this game so here comes a great idea that superbot can easily do!!

it could be awesome if the minion has like a power up or a ability, like one minion can have maybe More speed!! and other minion could have More defense! or a minion that has the ability to make your level 3 power longer and more and more ideas can come to your head so please give me ideas on what the minions can do to help you as a character a ability!

so like i say this is an idea what i also wan't is an option that tells you if you want the minion to follow you while fighting! listen if they do this they could make dlc about minions and you can maybe upgrade your minion or customize your minion too! that's like easy money! and i know many of you would like this new idea to happen so i hope superbot read this! because this is a great deal and we want this to happen! Smiley Wink

Thank you.

Message 1 of 25 (544 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: This is a great idea for the minions!

Dec 8, 2012
If they increase anything like that, then it also needs to be cons to using them. I still think they should have attacked, or been used like trophy attackers from ssbb, with different uses.
Message 2 of 25 (529 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 8, 2012
minions should be for appearance and showing off, because i dont want to use e.g sully because he gives me a longer level 3 timer, i want to use kuma because he looks cool! plus everybody will be using one minion, the best minion!
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 3 of 25 (523 Views)
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Dec 8, 2012

playstantion wrote:

So you know there's little minions in this game so here comes a great idea that superbot can easily do!!

it could be awesome if the minion has like a power up or a ability, like one minion can have maybe More speed!! and other minion could have More defense! or a minion that has the ability to make your level 3 power longer and more and more ideas can come to your head so please give me ideas on what the minions can do to help you as a character a ability!

so like i say this is an idea what i also wan't is an option that tells you if you want the minion to follow you while fighting! listen if they do this they could make dlc about minions and you can maybe upgrade your minion or customize your minion too! that's like easy money! and i know many of you would like this new idea to happen so i hope superbot read this! because this is a great deal and we want this to happen! Smiley Wink

Thank you.

No no and no. This will only serve to cause further imbalances in this game. And upgrading your minions? No! So you want this to become Pay 2 win? Lastly, don't ever make generalizations like that one in your last sentence. Who is this "we"? Besides, it seems like you're the only one who wants to make this happen.

Message 4 of 25 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Dec 8, 2012

yes it's just me, and i think this is a good idea and if it was official you'll be the first one to buy it so just shut.

Message 5 of 25 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Dec 8, 2012

How about they can be summoned and attack for like ten seconds, but they can be blocked and only used once a match?

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 6 of 25 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Its actually a pretty bad idea. Most people thought that's what minions would do in the first place.
Message 7 of 25 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I think they should have DLC minions. Suggestions:
Kuo, John White
Bentley, Dimitri
Kuro
Azimuth, Orvus
Samos, Sig, Torn
Vergil
The Professor from Ape Escape
Elena, Chloe
Jinpachi (would make the most sense but King, Jin, Kazuya, Nina, Yoshimitsu, Panda, Eddy, Christie, Marduk, Raven, Bryan Fury, Bruce, Wang, Law, and Lei would also be cool)
Sunny Funny, Master Onion, Lammy (if she's not a DLC playable character)
Message 8 of 25 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Id use Azimuth!
Message 9 of 25 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Ehhh...I would prefer minion fights. Comical little non ranked matches where you pick a minion and fight other people
Message 10 of 25 (398 Views)
0 Likes