Sep 23 2012
By: treezy504 Hekseville Citizen 333 posts

This has never happened until today

[ Edited ]
2 replies 377 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

First off I would like to say that I do enjoy PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and I believe it has a lot of potential especially with the build I played at PAX featuring all of the current roster. The recent private Beta out now is without a doubt an older version because it is still plagued with issues. Now I have had my fair share of issues with the current beta, but it's like any game I see potential in... I can't stop playing it especially with PaRappa. 

I don't know if it's just me, but I tend to main with PaRappa, I like his play-style and I have grown accustomed to using him anytime I play, however for me; I rarely get mirrored matches with him. 

Yes I know this is a private beta, but character selection is limited and I would think that at least every other match I would get a chance to see another person play as PaRappa. Most of the time (and I am not joking) I will play matches where it's me (PaRappa) against 3 people playing as Radec or 3 people playing as Kratos occasionally Sweet Tooh and Fat Princess have mirrors as well, but yet I tend to play as a lone PaRappa.

Now on occasion I will run into mirror matches with PaRappa, but it's rare, and I don't know if it's my luck or people in general just do not like to use him. 

During the last beta I saw more mirror matches with PaRappa, however during this beta I may have been in maybe 5 and that's only with one other PaRappa and I'm constantly seeing at least 2 or 3 other characters mirrored in my matches. Now knowing what I know...imagine my surprise when this happened.

PaRappas!

I had no clue there is a gray PaRappa as well lol.

Finally a chance to showcase my somewhat decent PaRappa skills amongst other PaRappa players. This is the first time I've had an all PaRappa match and it was very fun. I would like to know if anyone else who mains as PaRappa also goes through this, or am I just extremely non lucky or should I say lucky, because I don't mind mirror matches, but when it happens frequently in other games I usually pick a new character. 

Message 1 of 3 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: This has never happened until today

Sep 23, 2012
Cool story bro. Needs more PaRappa
Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
977 posts