Splicer
42 posts

Re: This guy sucks

Jul 27, 2012

if this foo doesn't even like this game, why the hell is playing it then. he is just a cry baby who thinks he's cool. he should just **bleep** and also he doesn't deserve to play the beta.Man Mad

Message 11 of 38 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

Somehow I think you guys are turning this into a "vs nintendo" situation when it really isn't one.

I know but the Nintendo fanboys will see this guy as a messiah sent from the heavens

Rayman for all stars
Message 12 of 38 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Jul 27, 2012

I played competitive smash for years and even I can't necessarily back what he said. There are really simple things that could be adjusted that would lend toward the depth of the game, so judging a fighting game by the beta is even more ridiculous because it is the small things that matter.

Message 13 of 38 (178 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

Somehow I think you guys are turning this into a "vs nintendo" situation when it really isn't one.

Smash bros is one of my most favorite franchises of all time. However I prefer Sony characters over Nintendo characters, generaly speaking.

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 14 of 38 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 27, 2012
If you didn't hear, he claimed he doesn't care if you're **bleep** that he's right. He flat-out said he's a troll with that statement. Only morons and trolls claim opinion as fact.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 15 of 38 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 27, 2012
He did say that people who like this game are fake Playstation fans. Which is retarded within itself.
Message 16 of 38 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Pretty sure he is passive trolling and/or over exaggerating, and you all are falling for it,lol. If you watch it just move on, dont get people to go out of their way to watch the video and dislike it, just move on folks
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 17 of 38 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 27, 2012
the shiny sticker on his flat rimmed hat hurts my eyes Smiley Sad
Message 18 of 38 (139 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

Smash bros is one of my most favorite franchises of all time. However I prefer Sony characters over Nintendo characters, generaly speaking.

Agree with captain falcon once again, I grew up with ps charcters more than nintendos, so even if smash bros is slightly better quality I will still probably prefer this, thats what alot of blind nintendo fanboys dont realize not everyone grew up suckin marios **bleep** some of us played crash and spyro etc..

Rayman for all stars
Message 19 of 38 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

Agree with captain falcon once again, I grew up with ps charcters more than nintendos, so even if smash bros is slightly better quality I will still probably prefer this, thats what alot of blind nintendo fanboys dont realize not everyone grew up suckin marios **bleep** some of us played crash and spyro etc..

This is not a loaded question.

Can you really sit there and complain about fanboys when you just said that you'd disregard quality for fandom? Your words, not mine.

Message 20 of 38 (130 Views)
0 Likes