Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: This game needs more diversity

Nov 13, 2012

We have a serial killer clown, a Japanese cartoon cat, a Spartan warrior, a rapping dog, a cyborg ninja, an obese cake-eating princess, a superhero bike messenger and a guy catching monkeys in the same game. Talk about diversity!

Message 21 of 27 (75 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Nov 13, 2012

cobbys2012ps wrote:
Alright. Fair enough, bob.
Hmm... Having the TIRED discussion about desired characters a week from release feels pointless. I really doubt superbot is paying attention to us right now. In a month, I'm sure. But, not right now. And, I don't think any character suggestion is bad. But... I mean, bomberman, trash panic and critter crunch!??No...

Suggestions never hurt though. DLC is coming and hopefully a sequel. Plus, there is not much else to discuss!

I have a friend that is the BIGGEST fan of Bomberman in the world. He would say he was a NECESSITY in this game. Is he right? Well, it defined the playstation for him, so it does deserve a spot...for him. It is hard to judge who deserves to be in the game in an objective manner. the safest bet is to put the most popular characters in. But those are not the best to all the fanbase. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 22 of 27 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ZombieScientist wrote:

We have a serial killer clown, a Japanese cartoon cat, a Spartan warrior, a rapping dog, a cyborg ninja, an obese cake-eating princess, a superhero bike messenger and a guy catching monkeys in the same game. Talk about diversity!

Yeah, this thread should read "This Game Needs To Be More Cartoony" instead.
Message 23 of 27 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ZombieScientist wrote:

HOLY **bleep**! I LMFAO at this line! Nice one dude. I want to add one

-We have an Elf running around with guns and using powers all over the place. I forgot to mention he has a talking hybrid weasel on his shoulder -Jak and Daxter LMAO! xD 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 24 of 27 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I partially agree with the original poster of this thread. But in a PS world this is a lost cause, but I feel there are enough other characters in the roster as well. Like R&C, Sir Dan, Toro etc.

There are too many Nathan Drake, Cole, Dante fans who will eat you alive for saying the game needs more cartoony/eccentric characters.

I feel the same way, in fact I find the human characters the most boring and I won't be playing them, but that's just me, I'm okay with them being in the game but just okay. If this game just had the humanoids I will definitely not even buy this game.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 25 of 27 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Nov 13, 2012

And here I thought I was the only one that wanna see Kit vs Kat. I wish they made Blade Kitten 2 since first game was decent.

Message 26 of 27 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Last time I checked this game is called PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. Not PlayStation All Star Stars Diversity Royale. The concept of this game is not aimed at human character all stars. Its characters who proven there self to be worthy of an all stars to make it into this game(based off both devs decision).

However this game isn't true to its concept 100%. Big Daddy and Fat Princess are good games, but they are not all stars.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 27 of 27 (34 Views)
0 Likes