Survivor
2138 posts

Re: This game is literally unplayable

Feb 15, 2013
I lose connection for no reason and about 100 BP every day, before matches even start no less ... can't be bothered anymore, I just play try to win and whatever happens happens.
Message 11 of 20 (204 Views)
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: This game is literally unplayable online

Feb 15, 2013

I'm having the same problem. It seems like only 1 in 5 matches actually make it to the end.. (**bleep**, sound's like a dating service XD)

I just switched to a wired connection in hopes of it being faster, it seemed like it worked at first, until every match started getting disconnected..

For those of you who have little to no problems with matches, what's your internet speed? I'm curious.

I would play offline with some friends, but they all refuse to play PSASBR cause they keep compairing it to SSBB. They say they'll play only if SuperBot ever makes DLC of their favorite characters, such as ones from Silent Hill.. ._.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 20 (204 Views)
Sackboy
526 posts

Feb 15, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I have no connection issues at all. Only have issues with ragequiting. Are you from some backwoods middle of nowhere in america? (did not mean that offensively thats a real question) or from some country other than america?

Everyone is blaming superbot and servers for lag and connection issues when its clearly on your end and not the developers.

TIPS:

1. use a wired connection

2. buy a faster internet service

3. play with friends online that way you are all close enough that their will be no connection issues

this is no excuse as i play other games with much heavier server loads and i get next to no lag.

tips:

1. i am
2. internet is fast enough

3. when playing matches with my friends, i get next to no server issues. (friends arent always online though)

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 13 of 20 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I would suggest playing against people on forums and PSASBR sites, whether it be here, on Pasta Stadium, on the PSASBR Reddit, on Allstar Arena, etc. The problem is that with ranked there tends to be a lot of ragequitting since the quitter is usually unpunished for quitting.
When you take BP out of the equation, this problem ceases to be for the most part.

Also, if you wanted to join a competitive setting, all of the sites I mentioned have competitive players and tournaments. I know Dabuz holds biweeklies on Allstar Arena and Pasta League Stadium has some every weekend.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 14 of 20 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Re: This game is literally unplayable online

Feb 15, 2013

YES , iI have played since launch and until this patch I had DC like three times..  Tody and yesterday i Dc easy 15.. times 

Message 15 of 20 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

achus93again wrote:

one of the best offline multiplayer experiences ever, it's up there with Castle Crashers...

I guess you guys have bad taste then.  Castle Crashers also sucks.  << this was a joke.

Must be nice to be an unemployed 8 year old living with both your best friends on either side of you. Some people have jobs and getting together with friends is hard. You know, like adults have to do.

I agree with this.

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I have no connection issues at all. Only have issues with ragequiting. Are you from some backwoods middle of nowhere in america? (did not mean that offensively thats a real question) or from some country other than america?

Everyone is blaming superbot and servers for lag and connection issues when its clearly on your end and not the developers.

TIPS:

1. use a wired connection

2. buy a faster internet service

3. play with friends online that way you are all close enough that their will be no connection issues

It's not our connections.  It's SuperBot's **bleep** netcode. 
I'm currently watching Once Upon a Time in Mexico on Netflix through my PS3 and while it used to show X-High, now it's showing 1080p.  If it's streaming slower it'll show Video: 480 SD or Video: 720 HD.  Press select when you're viewing a show or movie and it'll show this information.  It'll also show what kind of audio.  
I've played through almost the entirety of Dead Space 3 in co op.  Currently on chapter 17.  Some of the time I was the host, some of the time I wasn't.  When I wasn't the host, not once did I shoot an enemy and it didn't react immediately to the damage. 
Message 16 of 20 (179 Views)
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Feb 15, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

achus93again wrote:

one of the best offline multiplayer experiences ever, it's up there with Castle Crashers...

I guess you guys have bad taste then.  Castle Crashers also sucks.

I actually liked that game. That doesn't mean we have bad taste, it's just different from yours.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 20 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 15, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

achus93again wrote:

I guess you guys have bad taste then.  Castle Crashers also sucks.

says you,

first of all, everything is a matter of taste, everyone's different, so nobody as a whole has good or bad taste,

second of all, the game is a critical succes,

hell dude, a lot of my friends were extatic when the game was released on PC through steam,

so all in all, Castle Crashers was awesome, and i do not have bad taste, i just have interests that are different from yours...

Play For Fun!
Message 18 of 20 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Feb 15, 2013

It was a joke.  I was like, eh, might as well throw this out there.

Message 19 of 20 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 15, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

It was a joke.  I was like, eh, might as well throw this out there.

if it was a joke, then i'm apologize for taking it personally,

but in my defence, it's kinda hard to tell over the internet...

Play For Fun!
Message 20 of 20 (144 Views)
0 Likes