Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: This game has a better roster than Smash Bros.

Aug 24, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Seems like you can't handle a different opinion.

It's not an opinion though. Assassin's Creed story objectivly sucks. 

Is the most overrated franchise of the generation in fact, with Gears Of War. 

You TOO need to be drowned in Call of Duty to to understand overrated.

Yeah you're right but Call Of Duty is overrated only by noobs. All hardcore gamers know that it's a mediocre game.

For AC and Gears Of War it's different though, I know a lot of gamers with a good knowledge of the media who like these games. And that's surprising. There are franchises born this generation like Uncharted or Bioshock which are way better than those two mixed.  Dead Space is good too, even if not as those two I just said.

Say what? Im a huge cod player. Well i dont play that much any more kuz hit detection is garbage and im playing a bunch of other games i got. But do you know what a lot of cod people call people who play final fantasy? Noobs

I play COD a lot too (the Nazi Zombie mode only). Still I admit it's a mediocre game, and it's just empty without that mode. Simple as that.

And between Final Fantasy and COD there's simply no comparison. 

Well there is a coparison in the fact tha most cod players say FF suck and most FF players say CoD sucks. Thats what i was trying to get at

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 121 of 125 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Aug 25, 2012

psychoticmantis wrote:

I come to realize, SSB only has a good roster, if you're a Huge Nintendo fan

So far non- exclusive Playstation owners have Heihachi, Dante, Big Daddy and more 3rd party to come

I think people who love Nintendo and platformers love SSB's roster, outside of that, it's not much to choose from. This game serves more gamers

I'll agree with you. While I do enjoy some of the Nintendo series. There are some that I'm not interested in which applies the same as the characters. While a big roster, I've only played about 25% out of it.

Also, while Non-Exclusive Playstation owners do have those characters. You should be aware that Heihachi & Dante were closer to Playstation. All of the DMC games are of course now multiplatform but were exclusive back then. And Heihachi's old appearances still remain exclusive with games TK1, 2, 3, Tag, 4, & 5 + SCII. Heihachi out of all 3rd Party can actually be a welcomed Playstation character than the other two (+ 1 unleaked).

Except most of the characters from the roster are not just Platformers & regardless they're just Nintendo chars. I wasn't interested in LoZ chars, 'Mother' chars, and few others, etc. Did enjoy a few, despite not playing the games of those few chars.

But I can say that I will enjoy the Roster of PS All-Stars than SSBB. With PS All-Stars, only 2 or 3, etc. if more will be chars I won't play. While the rest, I'd gladly play all of them compare to the SSBB's Roster where I only play 25% despite enjoying the overall game. I didn't try some of the franchises like R&C (except "All 4 One") and Jak & Daxter (except Jak X), but will enjoy playing them & will try to get the HD Collections in the future. While some franchises, I haven't play all of the games in each one besides 1 or 2. So, agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 122 of 125 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 25, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Seems like you can't handle a different opinion.

It's not an opinion though. Assassin's Creed story objectivly sucks. 

Is the most overrated franchise of the generation in fact, with Gears Of War. 

You TOO need to be drowned in Call of Duty to to understand overrated.

Yeah you're right but Call Of Duty is overrated only by noobs. All hardcore gamers know that it's a mediocre game.

For AC and Gears Of War it's different though, I know a lot of gamers with a good knowledge of the media who like these games. And that's surprising. There are franchises born this generation like Uncharted or Bioshock which are way better than those two mixed.  Dead Space is good too, even if not as those two I just said.

Say what? Im a huge cod player. Well i dont play that much any more kuz hit detection is garbage and im playing a bunch of other games i got. But do you know what a lot of cod people call people who play final fantasy? Noobs

I play COD a lot too (the Nazi Zombie mode only). Still I admit it's a mediocre game, and it's just empty without that mode. Simple as that.

And between Final Fantasy and COD there's simply no comparison. 

Well there is a coparison in the fact tha most cod players say FF suck and most FF players say CoD sucks. Thats what i was trying to get at

Both suck, they were good when they understood what mattered. FF is in an unknown land right now, and Cod is just going to take every last penny it can while using it's addictive gameplay / most broken unbalanced annoying marketed pile of garbage ever.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 123 of 125 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Aug 25, 2012
boost to the top
Photobucket
Message 124 of 125 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

psychoticmantis wrote:

I come to realize, SSB only has a good roster, if you're a Huge Nintendo fan

So far non- exclusive Playstation owners have Heihachi, Dante, Big Daddy and more 3rd party to come

I think people who love Nintendo and platformers love SSB's roster, outside of that, it's not much to choose from. This game serves more gamers

not really you have to be a fan of playstation to want to buy this game

Message 125 of 125 (36 Views)
0 Likes