Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: This game doesn't deserve a 8.5/10

Dec 8, 2012

eh you do realise you can turn the cannon round for narikos level 2 super hahaha an you say you are ranked 482?

also this whole giving games arbitrary numbers to reperesent how good they are is a BS practice.

the game is going through technical difficulties since the most recent update.

and...

the singleplayer is **bleep** but i dont really care about singleplayer for a game like this.

the lack of 1v1 is rather odd.

and the characters you labeled as good is completely your opinion some of them are OP some of them are easy to learn. that doesnt make them good, its all about mastering your character play nariko more and i bet youll finally figure out when and how to use her supers and kick **bleep**, simple as that.

you think its a 6 cool, but to me that means nothing...

Message 51 of 66 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Playstation All Stars.  1/5 or 1/10.  It would have got a little bit higher but then I played it tonight and it was laggy in almost every match, as usual with patch 1.05.  Your game sucks SuperBot.  Your a garbage developer.  Atleast Twisted Metal was a well developed game with crappy online.  This isn't even well developed.

Message 52 of 66 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 1, 2013
11/10 for this game,it's oddly addicting and extremely competitive,and I should note I play Jak and I've been dominating lately on FFA against Kratos and such. I still suck at the game though,I'm just barely learning to use Jak at rank 650+
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 53 of 66 (125 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 1, 2013

this game is garbage, Sir dan is a perfect example of a BROKEN character. EVERY SINGLE move is EASILY DODGEABLE and can be eaisly countered. Second each and every one of his specials are the easiest **bleep** to dodge. He will NOT WIN in 1v1 against ANY charatcer, even big daddy. Which makes no sence

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 54 of 66 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I would rank it right around 8.5 or 9. It feels balanced for me, I couldn't care less about the menus, and I think that if you are that serious about 1v1 you shouldn't play a party brawler designed for FFA. I also have almost no problems with the online. The only problem I run into is rage quitters. Glitches usually get addressed quickly and other trivial problems don't bother me. I'm probably just having too much fun to care about the things others care about. Menus? Really? That's not what they game is for! Go buy PlayStation All Stars Menu Mashup
Message 55 of 66 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this game is garbage, Sir dan is a perfect example of a BROKEN character. EVERY SINGLE move is EASILY DODGEABLE and can be eaisly countered. Second each and every one of his specials are the easiest **bleep** to dodge. He will NOT WIN in 1v1 against ANY charatcer, even big daddy. Which makes no sence

Dan needs a small buff in his supers, but his moveset is fine. You obviously don't understand how the character should be played. Maybe you should practice more before running your mouth like a child?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 56 of 66 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Sir Dan might have a great moveset, what's it matter when even a level two has a chance of not getting a kill.  His up square has no recovery time to the enemy so you can tech out and then immediately counterattack if you're character is quick or immediately roll backwards.  His level three is literally required to get kills on high levels of play.

But obviously, all the fanboys like the one above me should just be allowed to bash other people who post their differences.  It's called an opinion, yet every one of you bash anyones opinion differs from yours.  What's worse is you guys report people who are rude if their opinioni differs, but those that make comments just as bad that share your opinions you leave alone.  This forum is full of hypocrites.

Message 57 of 66 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Who revived this thread?? Wow, this was one of my legendary rants that I forgot about. I'd still give this game a 6.5-7/10. I like bad games so it doesn't matter...
Message 58 of 66 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Lol people make excuses foe this games poor Single player and Trials. MK9 had a great single player and trials, which helped you gain knowledge of a character, also trials were varried, even if there where sucky Characters, you still could win with skill against greater characters. Even SSBB had great single player.
Message 59 of 66 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1216 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Gameplay- 7.5 (Solid controls and response, decent balance, lack of variety. Health/% mode should've been included)

Graphics- 7 (Decent in most of the stages, awful in some like Sandover and Metropolis)

Content- 5 (Challenges are not enough)

Presentation- 2 (Whoever designed the menus, the title and the UI should get fired and never hired again as a designer. The one who greenlit these designs making it to the final game should stop working on this too. The single most bland, ugly and lazy UI in the history of videogames, without exaggeration).

Message 60 of 66 (70 Views)
0 Likes