Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Re: This game doesn't deserve a 8.5/10

Dec 7, 2012
and to top it off .. only idiots pour so much time into a 6 game..
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 66 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 7, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

oh and i like the trials.. Once again i come back to the spoon fed gamers.. i loved TM while peopel said it was to hard..   the fact that i passed that games single player on the hardest dificultey just proves how good of a gammer i am.. i diidnt platnum it due to broken trophies so i just stoped. 

my god I am stuck on the single player campaign still and I had it since release

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 66 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 7, 2012
I love this game, ur right it doesnt deserve an 8.5 it deserves better! lol I can understand ur complaints about the rpesentation but in all honestly I dont think it matters, I bought the game to play not to sit and watch menus. The online is perfectly fine for me. yes it messes up now and again but so does every other game. Fighting games dont have stories so... in regards to balance, I also tend to think it isnt that bad. Kratos Raiden and Sackboy are a pain, Sly can be thrown in their as well if they abuse the invisibility. but everyone can be beaten. its just a little harder for some.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 66 (319 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1753 posts

Dec 7, 2012
I think an 8.5 just about right. I've played lots of fighters since SF2, and I've had the most fun with Allstars.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 66 (314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 7, 2012
I think 8.5 is perfect as it takes into account the flaws but also praises the game as a whole
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 66 (311 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Show me one fighting game that people don't cry all the time about how unbalanced it is and wanting buffs and nerfs.

The online works perfectly for me.

The game has flaws but none of them that cannot be fixed by patches. The fumdamntal gameplay mechanics are solid and people tend to forget this game is meant to be accessible to a wide variety of audience and not just hardcore gamers as surprising and unbelievable as it may seem to most
People on this forum.

The menus are horrible though.

definitely an 8.5 on 10.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 66 (306 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 7, 2012
+ gameplay is awesome
+ game I play with friends(party)

- lacks content
- arcade mode sucks
- boss fight sucks even more lol. What's the point of polygon man smashing his head into the ground? Even if it hits u it doesn't kill u lol. So dumb IMO
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 66 (297 Views)
Fender Bender
2535 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

I just got the game yesterday, and I would give it a 9/10 so far. I know the single player arcade is pretty shallow, but honestly, everyone knows that is not why you bought the game. If you don't have any friends to play with, go online or play the AI in FFA. Same goes for the menus. Not why I purchased the game. I personally haven't had any problems with the online aspect, and the only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 is that there are some balance issues I wish could be fixed. Mainly Kratos since Sackboy seems to be nerfed pretty well. Although I don't find him that bad. His attacks are predictable enough and I feel as though I still have a chance, I just have to try harder. I think what would help a lot is to make his side square attack only go horizontal instead of homing in and either his AP gain reduced, or the amount of AP per super increased

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 66 (279 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2395 posts

Dec 7, 2012
nothing patches can't fix doesn't work in the case of this game because the whole super system is broken, they'd have to completely remove each super add ones that are actually balanced.. I seriously doubt any patch will come to do that.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 66 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

oh and i like the trials.. Once again i come back to the spoon fed gamers.. i loved TM while peopel said it was to hard..   the fact that i passed that games single player on the hardest dificultey just proves how good of a gammer i am.. i diidnt platnum it due to broken trophies so i just stoped. 

my god I am stuck on the single player campaign still and I had it since release

___lol , So many people i know never passed TM , Such a fantastic game taken down by its "difficulty" .. to tell you low dificulty in alot of games take the enjoyment out...  its like that twilight zone episode were the guy goes to hell but he dosent realize it since he ges everything he wants, every time he gambles he looses and after a while he's like .. weres the thril , the life etc.. what kind of heven is this.. and the guy tells him he's in hell ..  if a game has no chalange its pointless , so many games now a days do thiss...  i mean EASY for casual gammers but nope... Easy is for brain dead people, normals for lil kids , hard is what normal ustu be and that uber hard mode is waht medim ustu be.. TM2.... medium was like super legendary crushing now a days.. not to mention hard..  and the chalanges in all stars ARE HARD .. i got frustrated with the survive level three .. but hell once i beet it il prove to you all its doable and i wssent stoped by broken gameplay ETC i was stoped by my inability.. If you cant pass a game because the controls are straight up broken or the game's glitchy  thats diffrent .. i mean Passing jak 2.. on hero mode. TM on the hardest difficulty.. hell it felt good XD  i mean come on.. there aint no easy mode in life.. its always on uber ultra mega giga hard.. so quit **bleep** its hard.. 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 66 (264 Views)
0 Likes