Splicer
69 posts

Re: This Patch Is An Atrocity. (Post Found Glitches Here)

Mar 20, 2013

no glitches yet for me but Isaac is loud 

Message 11 of 55 (530 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

I've had zues get stuck, glowing and imovable. The only way to get him out was for someone to use their super on me.

As someone mentioned above, when Isaac picks up an item I have to turn down my volume when he talks. He's really loud.

I've also seen Isaac's level 1 animation stay on him after he's used it, so he was glowing blue and the reticule was dancing all over the screen as the game went on. I've seen that 3 times now. All in the past hour of playing.

Message 12 of 55 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Well, I found that the Ashelin minion's head is at a really weird angle. That's pretty weird.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 55 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Mar 20, 2013

chunky_shtew wrote:

I've had zues get stuck, glowing and imovable. The only way to get him out was for someone to use their super on me.

As someone mentioned above, when Isaac picks up an item I have to turn down my volume when he talks. He's really loud.

I've also seen Isaac's level 1 animation stay on him after he's used it, so he was glowing blue and the reticule was dancing all over the screen as the game went on. I've seen that 3 times now. All in the past hour of playing.

Same thing happened to me!

But Heihachi's Level 3 Super, Zeus's chain around is arm is huge and in reality he would fall right out of it. 

Try it

Photobucket
Message 14 of 55 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Just got a very debilitating glitch. Issac performed a lvl3 on Stowaways and after it ended the screen was just black. It showed our player number icons down at the bottom of the screen like the camera was stuck up high. We were obviously still playing since the sound effects still went on and the icons moved around. some people even got kills but it was apparent no one could see.

4137 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Haven't had a single issue. The patch is great. Everything that needed to be done to certain characters was. Im happy, and i look forward to more dlc.

#Reapers
Message 16 of 55 (397 Views)
First Son
31 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Spent most of my time online today playing as Isaac and can confirm both the reticle staying on screen sometimes if Isaac gets knocked out of his level one and the aim going crazy at random times on the second shot. Also not sure if a glitch or not but sometimes Zeus' neutral circle would completely fail for me without reason. The animation would go but no clone would be left at my original location.

Message 17 of 55 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Mar 20, 2013
That's okay. Just means we'll get another patch.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 18 of 55 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I found a glitch where a said forum member ever since said DLC was announced had constantly bad mouthed said game...you think they will ever fix that?
Message 19 of 55 (381 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Anthony805 wrote:
I found a glitch where a said forum member ever since said DLC was announced had constantly bad mouthed said game...you think they will ever fix that?

This is one of those patches that are only gonna spread unfortunately.

Message 20 of 55 (356 Views)
0 Likes