Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/24/2008
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

KilLerRaYzZ wrote:
Yes they do but the characters I mentioned have much easier ones.

whats hard about push the right stick left or right and then walking into a corner and using ratchets level 1? also add me

Learn to fight
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/prologue.html
Message 21 of 66 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/01/2008
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

Because Raiden's, for example, barely leaves you open for an attack since it is much faster and needs no actual thought as to where you want to throw someone, for example, with Ratchet.  Some characters clearly have a huge advantage with KC's.  And no, I have no reason to add you.  Fighting you isn't going to change my opinion.  I never claimed to be the best player in the world or that I can beat every single person that doesn't use kill confirms. Relax.

Message 22 of 66 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/24/2008
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

KilLerRaYzZ wrote:

Because Raiden's, for example, barely leaves you open for an attack since it is much faster and needs no actual thought as to where you want to throw someone, for example, with Ratchet.  Some characters clearly have a huge advantage with KC's.  And no, I have no reason to add you.  Fighting you isn't going to change my opinion.  I never claimed to be the best player in the world or that I can beat every single person that doesn't use kill confirms. Relax.


raidens is not easier then anyone elses in fact ratchets is better because i can block raidens KC

Learn to fight
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/prologue.html
Message 23 of 66 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2431 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

ATL_UNTAMEDBEAST wrote:

Dude it's like playing baseball and complaining the pitcher is pitching too fast. Or playing football and complaining they're tackling too hard. Those aren't things you should complain about rather than adapt to and actually learn to play against because they are here and never going away. If people use KC's that doesn't mean they aren't good, it means you messed up and allowed it to happen. Spammers aren't a problem at all lmao. If any of you have problems with people spamming the same move you should probably go to practice mode.


But what you don't seem to realize is that KCs go against the purpose of the Super system, L1s aren't supposed to be super easy to land and KCs make L2s and L3s useless. Why bother going for a L2 when going for a L1 KC is just as effective? And I'd be OK with them as long as they were hard to do, but instead we have characters like Raiden who have a billion easy-to-do KCs for his L1, and then it's my fault that noobs are able to get multiple kills with minimal effort and experts are able to abuse the hell out of it? Give me a break. As for spamming, I don't really have a problem with it.

Message 24 of 66 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/24/2008
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

ATL_UNTAMEDBEAST wrote:

Dude it's like playing baseball and complaining the pitcher is pitching too fast. Or playing football and complaining they're tackling too hard. Those aren't things you should complain about rather than adapt to and actually learn to play against because they are here and never going away. If people use KC's that doesn't mean they aren't good, it means you messed up and allowed it to happen. Spammers aren't a problem at all lmao. If any of you have problems with people spamming the same move you should probably go to practice mode.


But what you don't seem to realize is that KCs go against the purpose of the Super system, L1s aren't supposed to be super easy to land and KCs make L2s and L3s useless. Why bother going for a L2 when going for a L1 KC is just as effective? And I'd be OK with them as long as they were hard to do, but instead we have characters like Raiden who have a billion easy-to-do KCs for his L1, and then it's my fault that noobs are able to get multiple kills with minimal effort and experts are able to abuse the hell out of it? Give me a break. As for spamming, I don't really have a problem with it.


if you think level 2 and 3s are worthless you are so mistaken i use my level 2 to stop parapa all the time or my level 3 even to counter certin supers

Learn to fight
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/prologue.html
Message 25 of 66 (90 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 11/01/2008
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

Tmxelmo wrote:

KilLerRaYzZ wrote:

Because Raiden's, for example, barely leaves you open for an attack since it is much faster and needs no actual thought as to where you want to throw someone, for example, with Ratchet.  Some characters clearly have a huge advantage with KC's.  And no, I have no reason to add you.  Fighting you isn't going to change my opinion.  I never claimed to be the best player in the world or that I can beat every single person that doesn't use kill confirms. Relax.


raidens is not easier then anyone elses in fact ratchets is better because i can block raidens KC

Agree to disagree

 

Message 26 of 66 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/24/2008
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

KilLerRaYzZ wrote:

Tmxelmo wrote:

KilLerRaYzZ wrote:

Because Raiden's, for example, barely leaves you open for an attack since it is much faster and needs no actual thought as to where you want to throw someone, for example, with Ratchet.  Some characters clearly have a huge advantage with KC's.  And no, I have no reason to add you.  Fighting you isn't going to change my opinion.  I never claimed to be the best player in the world or that I can beat every single person that doesn't use kill confirms. Relax.


raidens is not easier then anyone elses in fact ratchets is better because i can block raidens KC

Agree to disagree

 


its not agree to disagree its you are wrong any professonal fighting gamer would tell you that

Learn to fight
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/prologue.html
Message 27 of 66 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/01/2008
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

No, you THINK I am wrong.  And I think you are wrong.  No matter how much i tell you the same thing, you wil disagree.  

Message 28 of 66 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2431 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

Tmxelmo wrote:
theres no such thing as spamming thats like saying a basketball team can beat your team beacuse they pass the ball more then you its stupid ignorant and you are a child for thinking otherwise

I don't really have a problem with spamming, I can easily overcome spammers, but why are you acting like spamming doesn't exist? Spamming plagues every fighting game, people spam Kratos' chain grab, Sly's counter, Spike's bananas, Radec's sniper, Ryu's Hadouken, Drake's barrels, etc. And if you're trying to compare spamming to Basketball, then you must not know what spam means.

Message 29 of 66 (78 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/24/2008
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: This Is a strategic game...

Feb 15, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

Tmxelmo wrote:
theres no such thing as spamming thats like saying a basketball team can beat your team beacuse they pass the ball more then you its stupid ignorant and you are a child for thinking otherwise

I don't really have a problem with spamming, I can easily overcome spammers, but why are you acting like spamming doesn't exist? Spamming plagues every fighting game, people spam Kratos' chain grab, Sly's counter, Spike's bananas, Radec's sniper, Ryu's Hadouken, Drake's barrels, etc. And if you're trying to compare spamming to Basketball, then you must not know what spam means.


if you lose to a spammer your bad

Learn to fight
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/prologue.html
Message 30 of 66 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes