Wastelander
768 posts

Re: This Game's Online is Terrible

Nov 26, 2012

the online sucks if your european and you fight americans most of the time you dont get to see all the oponents i have been in some 2vs2 where i only see my partner and he is fighting the oponents lol

Message 71 of 76 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I'm having trouble, too.  Most the time it does connected me into a match, and when it does characters usually disappear leaving me into a 1V1-1V1V1 match, then you got them invisable characters.  That's what happens most the time.

Also, probably only once, my character got switched to Kratos when I didn't even pick him!

These were the same bugs and glitches that were in the beta, they haven't even fixed them, what was the point of having the beta in the first place?

I love this game to bits, but I really hope these bugs get fixed soon. 

Message 72 of 76 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 26, 2012

theman_714 wrote:

I'm having trouble, too.  Most the time it does connected me into a match, and when it does characters usually disappear leaving me into a 1V1-1V1V1 match, then you got them invisable characters.  That's what happens most the time.

Also, probably only once, my character got switched to Kratos when I didn't even pick him!

These were the same bugs and glitches that were in the beta, they haven't even fixed them, what was the point of having the beta in the first place?

I love this game to bits, but I really hope these bugs get fixed soon. 

i wonder that too why was there a beta when the online problems are all the same ? they didnt change the network code at all Smiley Frustrated

Message 73 of 76 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Whenever I play quick matches, it ends up going from "Opponents Found. Connecting..." to "Searching for Opponents..." to quitting out. It's frustrating. But I've never had that problem with Ranked Matches. Also, Raiden and Kratos need nerfed.
Message 74 of 76 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
747 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Let's hope patches come at least in December/January.

That being said, online's decent once you get past the glitches. I was looking for this game planning to main Drake/Spike, ended up maining Sweet Tooth, Toro, and Heihachi.
Message 75 of 76 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 26, 2012
The 1st day the game played perfectly for me. Now this game is playing like sh*t.

Little things that p*ss me off is.

In ranked I would pick fat p but then I'm Jak and Daxter? I don't really care about the ranking system but it's kind of annoying going from lvl 52 brown belt to 39.

Every game their is now an invisible person.
So goddamn annoying.

Message 76 of 76 (30 Views)
0 Likes