Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: This Game's Online is Terrible

Nov 25, 2012

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

For all people who don't get it:

1. This thread is not about rage quitters but about the "Lost connection to host"-error which occurs RIGHT AT THE START of a match. Rage quitting doesn't make any sense at this point.

2. It's not my internet connection. I'm not the only one who is affected by this major issue and also I have Nat Type 2, activated UPnP, tried it the whole day with all other WIFI-devices turned off and I can also play any other game like Battlefield 3 without lag!

Be happy if it works at your home but don't flame us for requesting a patch because it doesn't work for us and we also were looking forward for the game, preordered it and paid the full price!!!

Edit: Stop the Off-Topic please. This is not about rage quitting, balance issues, spammers or whatever.

What are you talking about? I made this topic not you, and one of my points are rage quiters.

Yeah, but I've decided that it's mine now.

This is the best post of this entire forum ever.

Message 61 of 76 (144 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Bump
Message 62 of 76 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I'll probably give the online a shot, but that kind of thing is usually too competitive for me, I just want to have fun playing with friends locally.

Message 63 of 76 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 25, 2012
@Meister: some, not many like Smash.
Message 64 of 76 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

OnlRe: This Game's Online is Terrible

Nov 25, 2012

Online has been mostly good, but there are a lot of times where there's either button lag or noticeable lag.  I might hit an enemy with an attack that shows them stunned, then I start to combo them, but then a second later I die from a super attack that didn't appear on the screen from a character that was supposed to be stunned.  When it lags its a bit ridiculous.

I think SuperBot should have all regions seperated.  If we invite friends to play then sure, we can play them, but on random online matches, I think US players should be able to play US, Europe play Europe, and Japan play Japan.  By the chance someone invites someone from a different country to be their 2v2 partner, it should have the other three players from one or the other of those regions.

Message 65 of 76 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: OnlRe: This Game's Online is Terrible

Nov 25, 2012
the online could be better, the one BS thing that i come across is that the characters dont fully load and I end up not being able to see anyone but i can hear everyone jumping around, attacking, and using supers on me while i look blindly
Message 66 of 76 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Got this game yesterday and until now I cant even play a single online match and all I get is network error. I dont think its my internet because all other games run smoothy online and I have one of the fastest internet in here. Wanted to online so badly Smiley Sad please fix it.
Message 67 of 76 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Superbot has been quiet...
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 68 of 76 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:
I've been doing alright online. Rarely encountered any glitches. Only went invisible once, and got stuck with Kratos when I picked Dante. I don't know why everyone's panties are in a bunch.

Stop denying the truth, fanboy. I assure you, I was looking forward to this game way more than you! But the online is broken, it's a fckng fact!

Wow. So if I tell you the truth, I'm a fanboy? Get off it, shi*t for brains.

Message 69 of 76 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I just played last night and it was fine.
Message 70 of 76 (51 Views)
0 Likes