Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: This Game's Online is Terrible

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

For all people who don't get it:

1. This thread is not about rage quitters but about the "Lost connection to host"-error which occurs RIGHT AT THE START of a match. Rage quitting doesn't make any sense at this point.

2. It's not my internet connection. I'm not the only one who is affected by this major issue and also I have Nat Type 2, activated UPnP, tried it the whole day with all other WIFI-devices turned off and I can also play any other game like Battlefield 3 without lag!

Be happy if it works at your home but don't flame us for requesting a patch because it doesn't work for us and we also were looking forward for the game, preordered it and paid the full price!!!

Edit: Stop the Off-Topic please. This is not about rage quitting, balance issues, spammers or whatever.

Message 31 of 76 (116 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10156 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Yeah you guys, please quit talking about all the things the OP was talking about in the OP, we should be talking about other things like... oh wait.  

Message 32 of 76 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 24, 2012
No ones flaming - although funny...I do see you calling someone a fanboy on this very thread just for saying online is fine for them.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 76 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
No ones flaming - although funny...I do see you calling someone a fanboy on this very thread just for saying online is fine for them.

The reason for this is that this guy in particular insulted me in another thread for describing my online issues and also comments on other threads which critisize the game in any way. He even said rage quitting is fine because it allows 1v1 that everybody's whining for.

Message 34 of 76 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Yeah the online needs to be fixed. I can't play online at all on my PS3 and my network settings show I have an internet connection at 100% strength. Every other game I have works fine online.
Message 35 of 76 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Okay seriously some of you guys need to take a step back and look at what you are saying.
Firstly, playing off of you phone wifi hotspot and expecting no lag? Are you crazy?! This is a AAA console game, not freaking angry birds, a decent connection is needed; also about the battlefield 3 thing, I highly doubt thats true but even then its a game that has a LOT of money pumped into it, is whole heartedly made for multiplayer AND has been out for over a year. This game is still very much in its infancy.

Also to the people talking about 100% signsl strength, I could put a potato next to my ps3 and get 100% strength, it doesnt mean that im gonna have a good enough connection to play games on it.

And lastly, to expect seamless online play with a rubbish connection, then rage when it sucks is ridiculous. Thats like raging because you dont get the full experience in guitar hero because you didnt buy the guitar peripheral.

TLSmiley Very HappyR people, please try to be rational and calm yourselves down. This is a nice forum for nice people with an IQ of at least 80

Sorry for any offence caused in the above rant. Have a nice day btw Smiley Happy
Message 36 of 76 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I would agree with the above argument if I had connection issues with other games I own, but I don't. My connection woes are related exclusively to this game.
Message 37 of 76 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Just out of curiosity, has any of you Vita players downloaded the update ? It's supposedly fixed some online problems itself.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 76 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Better than brawls online >=)
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 39 of 76 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 24, 2012

D1renegade wrote:
I would agree with the above argument if I had connection issues with other games I own, but I don't. My connection woes are related exclusively to this game.

This!

So leave us alone with your "of course you need a good connection"-**bleep** guys.

Message 40 of 76 (74 Views)
0 Likes