Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Big Daddy
18801 posts

Re: This Game is pretty bad.

Jan 11, 2013

The focus of the game is more on the multiplayer, rather than flashy menu's and deep single player modes. Additionally this game needed to be cross-playable on PSP, so it had to be made for the lowest common denominator, in order to enhance the multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 39 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I can see where you coming from,

but.

As much as it annoys me i get a real pleasure in playing it. Granted its got some massive holes and problems that really need fixed but where this franchise could go through polish and improvements can equal to one hell of a good fighter.

the thing with the game indusrty these days is if you dont show the game enough support (especially if its something new) from a new developer then sony will quite happily pull the plug and superbot will have to close.

and this, just because gamers are too snobish and complain about the **bleep** tone of "me toos" out there but arnt willing to support the new games because they have a few minor bugs etc.

so yeah, haha

it may not be amazing but it definetley could be so for that it has my support. unless i see it not going anywhere in like a year or 2 then i will prob be fed up :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 39 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 11, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

Mechanically its bad, but entertainmentwise its fun. Just look at Anarchy Reigns; the perfect example as to why PSASBR should've come out at 30 bucks starting price. It's basically half a game.

I hate to say this, but MarrowOchi, i 100 % agree with you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 39 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
240 posts

Jan 11, 2013

again if you read everything I said i stopped short on the multi play b/c of boredness. but that combat system has a lot of broken things you have to admit.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 39 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 11, 2013
This is there first game I hope they learn from this experience so the sequel can be a better game. I really like this game but I have to agreed with the op here.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 39 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jan 11, 2013

In total disagreement. If you think things are unpunishable like slys counter, then the game isn't bad sir, you are. Just saying. Not saying I am anything special, but skill definitely is playing a factor in that. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but if you really dislike it you shouldn't be spending your time on this forum because I'm sure no one is going to miss you when you are gone.

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 39 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5338 posts

Jan 11, 2013
list "broken tactics OP, i can tell you there is ALWAYS a way to beat it...Raiden & Ratchet infinite grab? jump...Sly Cooper counter? anticipate and block or grab...Kratos chain grab? block, dodge, attack
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 39 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1742 posts

Jan 11, 2013
By far my favorite fighting game.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 39 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
240 posts

Jan 11, 2013

never said it was impossible to escape, but its very annoying, like Drake's Ak move when he Run N Guns -- Cover --Cover Fire--- Run N Gun. Its possible to get out of, our to predict, but just cheap in general.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 39 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 11, 2013
On the note of Dante it takes a lot of practice to go into combos over and over like that the person you fought who can do that does it because of a lot of practice and timing
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 39 (100 Views)
0 Likes