Nov 30 2012
By: JetstreamAlcove Hekseville Citizen 297 posts

This Game is now a Political War Zone

5 replies 202 views Edited Nov 30, 2012
It's sad to see that this community is so deeply devided just a little over a week after it's release. We are all either liberals, (wanting buffs or nerfs) conservatives, (against any player changes) or moderates wondering why there is this brawl outside the brawler.

I only have one request, that every gamer make a conscious effort to use this site the way it was meant to be used: For communication and for info and tips. To spread understanding through our fellow gamers and not hate.

I normally would try to shrug it all off and ignore it, but these topics are continuously bumped, and gamers who have genuine information or want advice are getting overshadowed by this virus of hate that has taken over this forum.

With hope for the best:
Jetstream Alcove
Message 1 of 6 (202 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Re: This Game is now a Political War Zone

Nov 30, 2012

JetstreamAlcove wrote:
It's sad to see that this community is so deeply devided just a little over a week after it's release. We are all either liberals, (wanting buffs or nerfs) conservatives, (against any player changes) or moderates wondering why there is this brawl outside the brawler.

I only have one request, that every gamer make a conscious effort to use this site the way it was meant to be used: For communication and for info and tips. To spread understanding through our fellow gamers and not hate.

I normally would try to shrug it all off and ignore it, but these topics are continuously bumped, and gamers who have genuine information or want advice are getting overshadowed by this virus of hate that has taken over this forum.

With hope for the best:
Jetstream Alcove

This forum exist to talk about balancing and nerfs ect, No one is just going to talk about basic stuff we already know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 2 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I just want all the online glitches to be fixed.

Message 3 of 6 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@Ginwolf: I'm just asking for those who want changes to be civil to the ones who don't, and personally, I'm learning new things all the time in these forums in more modern games, you can never seem to learn enough.
Message 4 of 6 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 30, 2012

On the contrary, I would love some user-generated character guides, tips& tricks. seen some already, but not a lot.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 5 of 6 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I am used to having all my favourite characters in all fighting games ending up as the most useless and nerfed character.

Same with this game, so I stopped bothering sometimes.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 6 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes