10-04-2012 07:05 PM
I think we are missing the point about clone characters. Just because they are in SSB doesn't make the idea okay. Clones should always just be additional costumes for that character in my opinion. That or put under the characters as a modified move set.
10-04-2012 07:11 PM
10-04-2012 09:04 PM - edited 10-04-2012 09:32 PM
would love topic thread destroying rights. id kill this thread and your posting rights. and allow u back in only to say i told u so after this game rocks your socks off. then kick u out again to further avoid dump topics
10-04-2012 09:31 PM
was that hard to understand... stupid topic... needs destroying...tc needs not post anymore threads if this is his most thought out idea.
10-05-2012 12:56 AM - edited 10-05-2012 01:06 AM
Just Nintendo's continued lack of third party support!
And I'm afraid you're an idiot.
SUPER SMASH BROS.
Not just Brawl...
1. Two Marios in Melee, Mario and Doctor Mario
2. Daisy- Alternate costume: Brawl
Baby Mario: I'm afraid not , but the series isn't over
Piranha Plant: Appears in 2-3 stages throughout the series
3. Nintendo "icon" isn't really accurate. In fact there was no official marketing using the character. He was just in a few titles. The first "Nintendo icon" ( when they started making games anyway ) was Donkey Kong.
4. Sonic- Genesis
Snake- MSX2, NES much later
Simon Belmont- FDS, NES a year later
Mega man: NES
I feel that Simon and Megaman would be better Nintendo representatives as well due to breakout success of Castlevania and Megaman on the NES. Snake didn't hit big till PS1 and Sonic didn't appear on Nintendo until GameCube. But has also appeared on PS2 and 360 now.
5. He never said Brawl. He said Super Smash Brothers
Melee: Link and Kid Link
Brawl: Toon Link
6: Captain Falcon isn't the "protagonist" of F-Zero. He's just another racer, who after getting so much love from being in SSB became the only playable character in a shoddy story mode of F-Zero GX on GameCube. But no, in the original or 64 version he was not the "protaganist" no one could even pick him out of a line-up. SSB made Captain Falcon popular. So he became the most recognizable racer. Even though there are MANY others.
7. ...what? And "Nintendo matters"? I don't see a problem with using "obscure characters" but if the Virtual Boy is playable in the next one, I'm done.
I'm sorry, I'm not a Nintendo fan and I was always afraid that it was holding me back. By now I see that Nintendo fans carry around this huge weight of nostalgia that keeps them from making objective decisions. It's kind of sad, really.
1. Mirror climbing
2. Seriously? Mirror climbing. Brawl doesn't have alternate costumes, seriously people... And the series isn't over? What the **bleep** is supposed to mean? You're judging Smash Bros. by THE POSSIBILITY of the inclusion of some characters? Shut up.
3. Mr. Game & Watch was the protagonist of a series of CONSOLES with a game in it. He is an icon, like it or not.
4. I agree, they belong more to Nintendo. The point was that the dude criticized Brawl because it had outsiders, and then REQUESTED outsiders. I was just pointing out his ignorance.
5. Again, mirror climbing... It doesn't make ANY sense judging the roster of two different games the same time.
6. This is just ignorance. Never played F-Zero GX? And yeah he was the main even in F-Zero X. The only one was the first, in which there were 4 characters. Also, neither Colonel Radec is the protagonist of his game. Neither Raiden. You implied that they don't deserve the spot just to come after me, well done dude.
7. ROB was a fun addiction. He looks like a character, so why not? He failed, ok, it just means that Nintendo isn't afraid to admit mistakes and take itself too seriously.
Now will you stop with your **bleep**, please?
10-05-2012 12:57 AM
Coles = Marth and Roy.
And I don't blame Sucker Punch. The whole point of Infamous is to become the ultimate hero or villian. The fact that both elements get equal footing is a treat, for fans anyway.
And for people complaining about roster size against Super Smash Bros.
PSAS environments, characters, and models are better rendered and have more animations than SSB. It's quality VS quantity.
Stop being stupid.
You're comparing the graphics of an almost 5 year old game on a less powerful console with Battle Royale. And we're the stupid. And anyway, it doesn't mean anything. Brawl looks better anyway, Battle Royale doesn't have stages as good as Norfair or Pirate Ship. They're kinda bad actually.
You can't read can you? Actually...I think it's the comprehension you're having trouble with. Take my post to an adult and have them read it to you. That way you might understand what I said. And if you come back with the same result, then I am afraid you indeed are "the stupid".
Yeah OK, you react all the same lol. I'm the stupid, bye dude.
And anyway, to the other guys. Yeah I can say that Brawl looks better than Battle Royale. You talk about quality over quantity, but you let the number of pixels decide the result. Yoshi's Island looks better than this game. When you understand why I said this last thing, we can continue, otherwise I don't care you can still think this game's amazingly perfect, no hard feelings.
My point was that it isn't an opinion. Even by ratio, PSAS characters have more animations and textures than Brawl's. The same goes for the stages. From a purely technical point of view: ie from the logical perspective: PlayStation All Stars has less characters because the quality of the characters is Higher.
In terms you can understand.
They are shinier and make do more stuff. So the characters take up more room on the cd.
EVEN BY RATIO, The characters take up more data than characters in Brawl. So no, the roster doesn't seem small. Plus, this game supports updates, DLC, and Online (that works). Aspects your precious Nintendo still has problems with. PSAS has the potential to be great. It is also fun to play, easy to learn, and hard to master. Best of all, I don't have to change my setup at all. I can play it right on my PS3, and not have to dig my Wii out of the back of the closet. Which I haven't done since No More Heroes 2.
See...because the Wii sucks...
Lol it's funny because you still don't get it. But that's OK.