Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I've only looked at the first few posts, but I'm assuming Sniper is already in here bashing the game because it doesn't cater exactly to his demands. So I'll just throw in a generic response:
"Sniper, two Coles don't suck, this game isn't bad because you don't like it, Nintendo's characters may be better, but that doesn't disqualify this game, get over yourself." How many of these did he actually already bring up?

all of them hahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 129 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012
I don't understand why people are so **bleep**. I enjoy 2 coles they play different. It's not
Mario and dr.Mario
Message 72 of 129 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/26/2011
Offline
1190 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012

It's much better than I thought it was gonna be

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 73 of 129 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012
Wait since when adding 5 more characters will make the game better?

The gameplay plays great so should that matter the most?
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 74 of 129 (194 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
319 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012

To any of you who are fans of the concept, but haven't played the game yet:

Reserve judgement. Wait till you play the game. It is a lot better than you think. This is a first for not just the franchise, but the studio. If it gets the support equal to the playability than it will be fine. But if you write it off because your favorite character isn't announced, the chances of that character being in future iterations or DLC are severly jeopardized. Everything that's going in the game is already in there. So instead of calling the game a disappointment, open a line to Superbot, request a character, start a petition.

And most importantly
Play the game!
Then make your decision.

As for Sniperwolf: You are a troll and an evolutionary trip hazard. Please go away.
Message 75 of 129 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:
As for Sniperwolf: You are a troll and an evolutionary trip hazard. Please go away.

Is this an intentional pun because he prefers Smash, and Brawl has tripping?

 

Jokes aside, I agree with all of what you said.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 76 of 129 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1659 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:
RexLozuresky (Wastelander)
10:07 AM
Keiji_again wrote:
Coles = Marth and Roy.
And I don't blame Sucker Punch. The whole point of Infamous is to become the ultimate hero or villian. The fact that both elements get equal footing is a treat, for fans anyway.

And for people complaining about roster size against Super Smash Bros.
PSAS environments, characters, and models are better rendered and have more animations than SSB. It's quality VS quantity.

Stop being stupid.

_____________________________________
Lol.
You're comparing the graphics of an almost 5 year old game on a less powerful console with Battle Royale. And we're the stupid. And anyway, it doesn't mean anything. Brawl looks better anyway, Battle Royale doesn't have stages as good as Norfair or Pirate Ship. They're kinda bad actually.
_____________________________________

*facepalm*
You can't read can you? Actually...I think it's the comprehension you're having trouble with. Take my post to an adult and have them read it to you. That way you might understand what I said. And if you come back with the same result, then I am afraid you indeed are "the stupid".

Yeah OK, you react all the same lol. I'm the stupid, bye dude.

 

And anyway, to the other guys. Yeah I can say that Brawl looks better than Battle Royale. You talk about quality over quantity, but you let the number of pixels decide the result. Yoshi's Island looks better than this game. When you understand why I said this last thing, we can continue, otherwise I don't care you can still think this game's amazingly perfect, no hard feelings.

Message 77 of 129 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/05/2011
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Smash brothers had a bunch of obscure characters who must people didn't know who they were and haven't been used in twenty years, three versions of Link, two versions of Mario, Fox, Wolf and Falco thaty all played the same, a guy from a F-Zero car, a failed peripheral for a character, Sonic and Snake who are not Nintendo chaarcters, a  ton of chaarcters from the same game and they left out true Nintendo greats like Simon Belmont, Mega Man and Maximo and used crap like Ice Climbers, Daisy, Pokemon trainer and King Dee Dee Dee instead. Only rabid Nintendo fans think that SSB roster was the greatest. The filled it with so much crap. And to make it worse Nintendo completely ignored all the people that complained about the roster and did it any way. The only reason Nintendo fans accept teh crap Nintendo does is that they have theor heads so stuck up their @$$ that they can't see it. Nintendo is supposed to have such a rich character group and yet they always end up fillingspots with nonsense like Piraha plant and green turtles and Baby Mario and Mr Game and Watch and Toon Link. 'Yeah Nintendo has so many great characters.' That is why they always have to fill the rosters in every game they make with low level enemies and crappy and/or obscure charcters.Better to have less characters then have them fill it with rubbish just to say that they have more.People keep complaining about Cole clones. SSB had three Star Fox characters that played the same , two Marios and three Links and didn't b***h as much as people are doing now.

Message 78 of 129 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1659 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 5, 2012

cosmis_chaos wrote:

Smash brothers had a bunch of obscure characters who must people didn't know who they were and haven't been used in twenty years, three versions of Link, two versions of Mario, Fox, Wolf and Falco thaty all played the same, a guy from a F-Zero car, a failed peripheral for a character, Sonic and Snake who are not Nintendo chaarcters, a  ton of chaarcters from the same game and they left out true Nintendo greats like Simon Belmont, Mega Man and Maximo and used crap like Ice Climbers, Daisy, Pokemon trainer and King Dee Dee Dee instead. Only rabid Nintendo fans think that SSB roster was the greatest. The filled it with so much crap. And to make it worse Nintendo completely ignored all the people that complained about the roster and did it any way. The only reason Nintendo fans accept teh crap Nintendo does is that they have theor heads so stuck up their @$$ that they can't see it. Nintendo is supposed to have such a rich character group and yet they always end up fillingspots with nonsense like Piraha plant and green turtles and Baby Mario and Mr Game and Watch and Toon Link. 'Yeah Nintendo has so many great characters.' That is why they always have to fill the rosters in every game they make with low level enemies and crappy and/or obscure charcters.Better to have less characters then have them fill it with rubbish just to say that they have more.People keep complaining about Cole clones. SSB had three Star Fox characters that played the same , two Marios and three Links and didn't b***h as much as people are doing now.


This post is so full of **bleep**. First off, let's enumerate the number of PLAIN ERRORS you did.

 

1) Brawl doesn't have two version of Mario.

2) Brawl doesn't have Daisy, Baby Mario or Piranha Plant (lol?).

3) Mr. Game & Watch was the first Nintendo icon. He totally deserves the spot.

4) You say Sonic and Snake are not Nintendo characters, and after that you complain because there are not Simon Belmont or Megaman. God that's awful stupid.

5) Brawl didn't have three Links.

6) Captain Falcon is the protagonist of one of the most important Nintendo franchises, and one of the best racing game ever. No he doesn't deserve the spot right?

7) Why using "obscure characters" (they're obscure only if you're ignorant in Nintendo matters, as you proudly demonstrated with your idiotic post) is bad? Parappa is practically a dead icon. Like Sir Daniel. But they're **bleep** cool. They totally deserve the spot. Why Ice Climbers don't?

 

Finally, you seem to forget that all the characters from Brawl except Sonic and Snake are from ONE software house: Nintendo. Sony takes his icon from like 4/5 software house (Naughty Dog, Insomniac, Sucker Punch!, Capcom, and more). That's a big difference, don't you think?

Message 79 of 129 (111 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 5, 2012

wow...is this thread still alive?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 80 of 129 (159 Views)
0 Likes