256 posts

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012

ps_plyr wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Smash Bros charecters also all played the exact same, and in reality only contained charecters from 5 different franchises overall, whereas PSABR contains charecters all from different franchises playing completely different.

Not attacking Smash Bros as I'm a huge fan, but that's how it is.

o yea ? captain falcon and ganon are clones, but they play VERY differently. Just like all the other clone smash characters. and that still doesnt change the fact that this roster sucks, and is very small, and im sorry 2 coles in the game is very stupid

i was really annoyed with the two coles until i heard this.  In an interview I saw, Clockwork said that Sucker Punch wouldn't let Superbot put cole in the game UNLESS he was made into two separate characters.  It wasn't even Superbot's decision.  but it's a playstation game so you need to have cole in it.  It's kind of like how Marvel vs Capcom 3 wasn't allowed to put dante in unless they put trish in as well.  they didn't even want trish but they needed dante so they complied.  Companies are stupid when it comes to their characters

THAN KEEP HIM OUT, I can think of two charatcers to replaces both coles, DART AND SPYRO, dart and tomba, tomba and klonoa, or any combination of these characters. I have way more but i don't want to write them down

this is what you said earlier

"yep, and from that reprecussion, there will not be a second one. I hope there isnt, i dont want another game with characters that are obscure,  blatant advertisiing, and that no one wants. And that is clearly, not for the fans."

to then contradict yourslef by listing obscure characters like dart, tomba, klonoa etc imo makes you look retarded...

like you don't even understand the point you yourslef are trying to make

furthermore saying that becvause you don't want certain characters that that also applies to everyone else again amkes you look like a moron

... if the game isn't for you move the hell on no one has a gun to your head

he probably didn't know the true definition of obscure and used it in the wrong context. give the guy a break.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 51 of 129 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Duke Nukem Forever.

Message 52 of 129 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ps_plyr wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

ps_plyr wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Smash Bros charecters also all played the exact same, and in reality only contained charecters from 5 different franchises overall, whereas PSABR contains charecters all from different franchises playing completely different.

Yeah sure, big fan indeed. You made clear that you don't know anything about Smash Bros. but OK, you're a huge fan. 

who gives a fk... this is not a smash bros forum if you want to whine and **bleep** about smash bros move to a nintendo forum

i'm getting tired of lame **bleep** nintendo fanboys moaning smash bros this and smash bros that

and any one who likes the roster is a fanboy? really?

anyone who pushes their opinion as fact like that has serious mental issues honestly

You just pushed your opinion as a fact.

And no, not everybody who LIKES the roster. But everybody who thinks that the roster is PERFECT, yeah it's because is a fanboy. Even Brawl's roster isn't perfect, and it has more characters and all the most important Nintendo icons. Battle Royale isn't even close to that. 

"You just pushed your opinion as a fact."

is that so? quote me and show me where please... i'll be trilled to see this....

"But everybody who thinks that the roster is PERFECT, yeah it's because is a fanboy."

again that is moronic there are people that exist that love the characters in this game is that beyond your understanding?

and again idgaf about smash this isn't a smash forum so i need not hear anything about it

Ok, you're right. Sorry but I have no time to waste.

Message 53 of 129 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

i know we're all a little on edge from the lack of information but can we all STOP ARGUING!?  it all comes down to this:  if you want to enjoy the game, you're gonna enjoy it.  if you're gonna keep saying negative things about it and compare it to other games you think are better, then you're not gonna enjoy it.  nobody is going to change anyone else's mind so just STOP ARGUING!  its pointless

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 129 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Oct 4, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

ps_plyr wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

o yea ? captain falcon and ganon are clones, but they play VERY differently. Just like all the other clone smash characters. and that still doesnt change the fact that this roster sucks, and is very small, and im sorry 2 coles in the game is very stupid

i was really annoyed with the two coles until i heard this.  In an interview I saw, Clockwork said that Sucker Punch wouldn't let Superbot put cole in the game UNLESS he was made into two separate characters.  It wasn't even Superbot's decision.  but it's a playstation game so you need to have cole in it.  It's kind of like how Marvel vs Capcom 3 wasn't allowed to put dante in unless they put trish in as well.  they didn't even want trish but they needed dante so they complied.  Companies are stupid when it comes to their characters

THAN KEEP HIM OUT, I can think of two charatcers to replaces both coles, DART AND SPYRO, dart and tomba, tomba and klonoa, or any combination of these characters. I have way more but i don't want to write them down

this is what you said earlier

"yep, and from that reprecussion, there will not be a second one. I hope there isnt, i dont want another game with characters that are obscure,  blatant advertisiing, and that no one wants. And that is clearly, not for the fans."

to then contradict yourslef by listing obscure characters like dart, tomba, klonoa etc imo makes you look retarded...

like you don't even understand the point you yourslef are trying to make

furthermore saying that becvause you don't want certain characters that that also applies to everyone else again amkes you look like a moron

... if the game isn't for you move the hell on no one has a gun to your head

he probably didn't know the true definition of obscure and used it in the wrong context. give the guy a break.

i'd be more inclined to give him a break if i didn't see him on every recent article for the game trashing it 

even though he's said repeatedly now that he has no interest in it and wants it to fail

to me if the game isn't for him thats cool but he's carrying his trolling bs too far imo

Message 55 of 129 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 4, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

Message 56 of 129 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I don't think it will be a dissapointment but agree that they need a few more charcters added to this game to make it even better. There is nothing wrong with having 2 coles because some people might actually like 1 over the other and in ssbm they had 2 marios so whats the problem. I personally rather use dr.mario over regular mario and was upset when they took him out in brawl cause he was wayyy better.

Message 57 of 129 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 4, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

MarrowOchi wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

there marrow, i'm helping you....

Play For Fun!
Message 58 of 129 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Final Fantasy XIII
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 59 of 129 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 4, 2012

sonic the hedgehog (2006)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 129 (210 Views)
0 Likes