Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

Rather have Dart than Tomba since Sony doesn't own that IP. And Dart is a way better character than Cole IMO

In your opinion...

Meanwhile the general audience, part of the PlayStation fanbase and even outside of the fanbase(other console fanbases) have heard about Cole and the InFamous series more than Dart and The Legend of Dragoon series.

To say that InFamous doesn't deserve a spot and should be replaced by those 3 mentioned above is a bit ludacris...=/

Not trying to offend you here n0rmal.

I see what you mean.Infamous doesn't need to be replaced its one of Sony's top franchise. Evil Cole is a far better choice than Klonoa. I just want some form of jrpg character other than an ff rep, and The Legend of the Dragoon is one of Sony's own franchise that people tend to remember the most. People forgot about Wild Arms and the Dark Cloud Series, I rather see those get represented than other obscure 3rd party characters

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 41 of 129 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:
Coles = Marth and Roy.
And I don't blame Sucker Punch. The whole point of Infamous is to become the ultimate hero or villian. The fact that both elements get equal footing is a treat, for fans anyway.

And for people complaining about roster size against Super Smash Bros.
PSAS environments, characters, and models are better rendered and have more animations than SSB. It's quality VS quantity.

Stop being stupid.

Lol.

You're comparing the graphics of an almost 5 year old game on a less powerful console with Battle Royale. And we're the stupid. And anyway, it doesn't mean anything. Brawl looks better anyway, Battle Royale doesn't have stages as good as Norfair or Pirate Ship. They're kinda bad actually.

Message 42 of 129 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 4, 2012

We're probably going to get dlc characters at some point. Even if we don't, then there will be the sequels (assuming people don't flip out about their favorite character not making it in and not get the game for a silly reason like that).

Certainly, we do want some other character in the place of such-and-such, but there's going to be plenty of gamers that enjoy such-and-such and would not want them removed. Just go by the basis of: If you enjoy the gameplay, then play it. That way, when they see the success of the game, they can then start putting out dlc characters either before or even while making the sequel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl

Message 43 of 129 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Oct 4, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Smash Bros charecters also all played the exact same, and in reality only contained charecters from 5 different franchises overall, whereas PSABR contains charecters all from different franchises playing completely different.

Not attacking Smash Bros as I'm a huge fan, but that's how it is.

Yeah sure, big fan indeed. You made clear that you don't know anything about Smash Bros. but OK, you're a huge fan. 

who gives a fk... this is not a smash bros forum if you want to whine and **bleep** about smash bros move to a nintendo forum

i'm getting tired of lame **bleep** nintendo fanboys moaning smash bros this and smash bros that

and any one who likes the roster is a fanboy? really?

anyone who pushes their opinion as fact like that has serious mental issues honestly

Message 44 of 129 (158 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ps_plyr wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Smash Bros charecters also all played the exact same, and in reality only contained charecters from 5 different franchises overall, whereas PSABR contains charecters all from different franchises playing completely different.

Yeah sure, big fan indeed. You made clear that you don't know anything about Smash Bros. but OK, you're a huge fan. 

who gives a fk... this is not a smash bros forum if you want to whine and **bleep** about smash bros move to a nintendo forum

i'm getting tired of lame **bleep** nintendo fanboys moaning smash bros this and smash bros that

anyone who pushes their opinion as fact like that has serious mental issues honestly

You just pushed your opinion as a fact.

And no, not everybody who LIKES the roster. But everybody who thinks that the roster is PERFECT, yeah it's because is a fanboy. Even Brawl's roster isn't perfect, and it has more characters and all the most important Nintendo icons. Battle Royale isn't even close to that. 

Message 45 of 129 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

It will still be a good game, but due to some dumb choices, it will never live up to anyone's expectations.

Like your face?

Message 46 of 129 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

probably. after all, they did say that it was for the fans... 

guess which group is going to be disappointed.

Spoiler
the fans
but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 47 of 129 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Oct 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

o yea ? captain falcon and ganon are clones, but they play VERY differently. Just like all the other clone smash characters. and that still doesnt change the fact that this roster sucks, and is very small, and im sorry 2 coles in the game is very stupid

i was really annoyed with the two coles until i heard this.  In an interview I saw, Clockwork said that Sucker Punch wouldn't let Superbot put cole in the game UNLESS he was made into two separate characters.  It wasn't even Superbot's decision.  but it's a playstation game so you need to have cole in it.  It's kind of like how Marvel vs Capcom 3 wasn't allowed to put dante in unless they put trish in as well.  they didn't even want trish but they needed dante so they complied.  Companies are stupid when it comes to their characters

THAN KEEP HIM OUT, I can think of two charatcers to replaces both coles, DART AND SPYRO, dart and tomba, tomba and klonoa, or any combination of these characters. I have way more but i don't want to write them down

this is what you said earlier

"yep, and from that reprecussion, there will not be a second one. I hope there isnt, i dont want another game with characters that are obscure,  blatant advertisiing, and that no one wants. And that is clearly, not for the fans."

to then contradict yourslef by listing obscure characters like dart, tomba, klonoa etc imo makes you look retarded...

like you don't even understand the point you yourslef are trying to make

furthermore saying that becvause you don't want certain characters that that also applies to everyone else again amkes you look like a moron

... if the game isn't for you move the hell on no one has a gun to your head

Message 48 of 129 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Photobucket
Message 49 of 129 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Oct 4, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

ps_plyr wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

You just pushed your opinion as a fact.

And no, not everybody who LIKES the roster. But everybody who thinks that the roster is PERFECT, yeah it's because is a fanboy. Even Brawl's roster isn't perfect, and it has more characters and all the most important Nintendo icons. Battle Royale isn't even close to that. 

"You just pushed your opinion as a fact."

is that so? quote me and show me where please... i'll be trilled to see this....

"But everybody who thinks that the roster is PERFECT, yeah it's because is a fanboy."

again that is moronic there are people that exist that love the characters in this game is that beyond your understanding?

and again idgaf about smash this isn't a smash forum so i need not hear anything about it

Message 50 of 129 (186 Views)
0 Likes