I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: This Game Will Go Down As The Biggest Disappointment Ever

Oct 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
If Falcon and Ganon are clones, like the many others you've stated, then why complain about PSABR having one 'clone' that plays completely differently ?

dude i didnt complain about coles being clone, you illiterate **bleep**.  I said they have TWO COLES WHICH IS SAD. And this games roster is just very **bleep**. superbot should be ashamed of this game

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 21 of 129 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Oct 4, 2012

it will be a disappointment just because it didnt have a few faces? 

disagree...

Message 22 of 129 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I never got bored of the beta, i think I'll be pleased highly by this game.
Message 23 of 129 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 4, 2012
smash has 2 clones snake and mewtwo
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 24 of 129 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Oct 4, 2012
There's some clones in this 2
Message 25 of 129 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 4, 2012
My mistake, so instead you meant you'd rather have two different charecters that play the exact same then two of the same charecter play completely differently...I see.

Yes I know you said the clones play differently but then they wouldn't be called clones would they ? Illiterte, I think not.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 26 of 129 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Smash Bros charecters also all played the exact same, and in reality only contained charecters from 5 different franchises overall, whereas PSABR contains charecters all from different franchises playing completely different.

Not attacking Smash Bros as I'm a huge fan, but that's how it is.

o yea ? captain falcon and ganon are clones, but they play VERY differently. Just like all the other clone smash characters. and that still doesnt change the fact that this roster sucks, and is very small, and im sorry 2 coles in the game is very stupid

i was really annoyed with the two coles until i heard this.  In an interview I saw, Clockwork said that Sucker Punch wouldn't let Superbot put cole in the game UNLESS he was made into two separate characters.  It wasn't even Superbot's decision.  but it's a playstation game so you need to have cole in it.  It's kind of like how Marvel vs Capcom 3 wasn't allowed to put dante in unless they put trish in as well.  they didn't even want trish but they needed dante so they complied.  Companies are stupid when it comes to their characters

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 129 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Oct 4, 2012
In it's current form, I think I agree. I mean, 2 bioshock stages? Matter a fact, all the support for non released games is kinda disturbing to me.
PLAYSTATION ALL STARS! Welp, not enough!
I have been waiting for this game for at least 9 years. And it is not turning out how I want it to.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 28 of 129 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Smash Bros charecters also all played the exact same, and in reality only contained charecters from 5 different franchises overall, whereas PSABR contains charecters all from different franchises playing completely different.

Not attacking Smash Bros as I'm a huge fan, but that's how it is.

o yea ? captain falcon and ganon are clones, but they play VERY differently. Just like all the other clone smash characters. and that still doesnt change the fact that this roster sucks, and is very small, and im sorry 2 coles in the game is very stupid

i was really annoyed with the two coles until i heard this.  In an interview I saw, Clockwork said that Sucker Punch wouldn't let Superbot put cole in the game UNLESS he was made into two separate characters.  It wasn't even Superbot's decision.  but it's a playstation game so you need to have cole in it.  It's kind of like how Marvel vs Capcom 3 wasn't allowed to put dante in unless they put trish in as well.  they didn't even want trish but they needed dante so they complied.  Companies are stupid when it comes to their characters

THAN KEEP HIM OUT, I can think of two charatcers to replaces both coles, DART AND SPYRO, dart and tomba, tomba and klonoa, or any combination of these characters. I have way more but i don't want to write them down

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 29 of 129 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Yay I'm a fanboy for thinking the game is 100%
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 30 of 129 (256 Views)
0 Likes