Highlighted
Oct 25 2012
By: The16thNinja Survivor 2571 posts

This Game Isn't Pefect

[ Edited ]
120 replies 591 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

It never will be. No game is, stop defending it like it is people. Get real, there should be critisizm for this game. Get your stupid "Superbots da best!!" and "SHUT UP ABOUT THE CHARACTERS ANF LAWS" attitude because it's driving me nuts. Your all giving this games fanbase a bad name. Stop attacking anyone who thinks diferently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 121 (591 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: This Game Isn't Pefect

Oct 25, 2012
We're giving this game fan base a bad name for being fans ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 121 (583 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 25, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

No being a fan is one thing, being a fanboy is another. defending this game against any form of critisism fits under the catagorey of hardcore fanboy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 121 (570 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 25, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

Not by being fans, by being fanboys. I consider myself a fan, I mean, all the posts I wrote are in this section of the forum, ALL of them. Still, I don't like certain things of this game. Not a lot, but many. And everybody thinks I'm an hater.

Message 4 of 121 (557 Views)
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 25, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

It never will be. No game is, stop defending it like it is people. Get real, there should be critisizm for this game. Get your stupid "Superbots da best!!" and "SHUT UP ABOUT THE CHARACTERS ANF LAWS" attitude because it's driving me nuts. Your all giving this games fanbase a bad name.

Yo

Message 5 of 121 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Everybody is a fanboy of something but I agree with you. And people shoudnt be whinny spoiled brats because they didnt get with they want. Just keep it pushing and move on.
Message 6 of 121 (542 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Its a hard thing to not try to take at least a little extreme of a stance in favor, especially when the people who love to hate on it are so irrational themselves. Fair enough, OP, though. Fair enough.
Message 7 of 121 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 25, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

Not by being fans, by being fanboys. I consider myself a fan, I mean, all the posts I wrote are in this section of the forum, ALL of them. Still, I don't like certain things of this game. Not a lot, but many. And everybody thinks I'm an hater.

This, you can't go talking about how this game would be better with Crash without getting called and idiot and getting told to shut up.

Message 8 of 121 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I provide info on why I think there isn't a problem and if there is, I point it out. This thread is useless and shouldn't have been made. You also just stereo typed us the way you said 20 charachers is the limit. If anything, you're giving us a bad name.

Message 9 of 121 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 25, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:
Its a hard thing to not try to take at least a little extreme of a stance in favor, especially when the people who love to hate on it are so irrational themselves. Fair enough, OP, though. Fair enough.

I understand. but one of the most important things in my life, my favorite hockey team, isn't the greatest team and I'll admit that they aren't very good, sure they'll be bias opinions coming from me, yet I wont scream at anyone who tells me my team isn't very good.

Message 10 of 121 (519 Views)
0 Likes