Highlighted
Nov 15 2012
By: KirkAnam Hekseville Citizen 241 posts

This Forum is Strange....

16 replies 229 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

I highly doubt I'm the only one who sees this, but there seems to be a lot of people on this forum who straigh-up aren't supporting this game at all. I see them comment all the time on things, and all they do is bash the hell out of this game. It's so....weird. Like, I have no interest in the new Medal of Honor, so that's why I don't go on to the forums for that game. I don't linger around there, putting down all positive posts about the game and telling people how sh***y the game is going to be. And a lot of these people say they have college and stuff to do. So on your spare time, you sit on forums for games you don't want and just reply to peoples' threads? You don't have a hobby or some type of studying to do?
    The thing is, I love this game. I've been following it since day one, and have given Superbot my full 100% support. There's a handful of people on this forum who I can see are the same way, and I would absolutely want to be your guys' friend on PSN. I want to have a group of cool people who I know really do like this game that Superbot put so much work into, so I can play you guys when this comes out. The Playstation community feels like my 2nd family, so it would be nice to share that with a bunch of people who are as excited for this game as I am. So please DO feel free to add me.
    My PSN ID is KirkAnam.

Hope to see you guys on the battleground in just 5 days!
I'll be (most likely) maining Drake! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 17 (229 Views)
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Re: This Forum is Strange....

Nov 15, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

I highly doubt I'm the only one who sees this, but there seems to be a lot of people on this forum who straigh-up aren't supporting this game at all. I see them comment all the time on things, and all they do is bash the hell out of this game. It's so....weird. Like, I have no interest in the new Medal of Honor, so that's why I don't go on to the forums for that game. I don't linger around there, putting down all positive posts about the game and telling people how sh***y the game is going to be. And a lot of these people say they have college and stuff to do. So on your spare time, you sit on forums for games you don't want and just reply to peoples' threads? You don't have a hobby or some type of studying to do?
    The thing is, I love this game. I've been following it since day one, and have given Superbot my full 100% support. There's a handful of people on this forum who I can see are the same way, and I would absolutely want to be your guys' friend on PSN. I want to have a group of cool people who I know really do like this game that Superbot put so much work into, so I can play you guys when this comes out. The Playstation community feels like my 2nd family, so it would be nice to share that with a bunch of people who are as excited for this game as I am. So please DO feel free to add me.
    My PSN ID is KirkAnam.

Hope to see you guys on the battleground in just 5 days!
I'll be (most likely) maining Drake! Smiley Very Happy

Just let the whinners and complainers be. They want to make that big of a deal of it, let them. Some have different reaons for doing this. I.E. some are SSB fans who just want to bash this game while wasting their time (They must have a lot of it and are using it to bash something they dont like while avoiding their own interest)

So yea, if you like the game you'll eventually see people here who do and will know where good convos can start. Like me Smiley Very Happy

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 2 of 17 (215 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 15, 2012
The ones Who bash the game are either Nintendo and Smash Bros fans, or they are mad because the Characters they wanted aren't in the launch roster.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 3 of 17 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
615 posts

Nov 15, 2012

will do KirkAnam maybe we can do 2v2 sometime

Message 4 of 17 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Jaychance wrote:

will do KirkAnam maybe we can do 2v2 sometime

Of course! And when we all get good enough, a 1v1!

Message 5 of 17 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 15, 2012

There's actually a bit of psychology going into this, think about this, if there are people who hate the game or somwhere around it, why do they continue to come here? Simple, they want to act like they don't like the game just to get attention when in reality they'll end up getting the game themselves, I realize this because I notice a ton of people on Youtube who bash the Call of Duty games, Madden games, ect. have videos for these same games in their favorites list, or in the subject of this game in particular one user in particular (I won't give any names but you could probably guess who I'm going to refer to if you've been around long enough.) who's been going around whenever he feels like just trashing the game, the guy has said almost nothing positive about the game yet in one particular thread he gives himself away by saying he's getting the game, and then immediately after that he says he won't in a thread he made sometime after and that was sometime last month, he still comes by every now and then just to give the game sh** so these people want the game but they want attention as well.

Message 6 of 17 (149 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

There's actually a bit of psychology going into this, think about this, if there are people who hate the game or somwhere around it, why do they continue to come here? Simple, they want to act like they don't like the game just to get attention when in reality they'll end up getting the game themselves, I realize this because I notice a ton of people on Youtube who bash the Call of Duty games, Madden games, ect. have videos for these same games in their favorites list, or in the subject of this game in particular one user in particular (I won't give any names but you could probably guess who I'm going to refer to if you've been around long enough.) who's been going around whenever he feels like just trashing the game, the guy has said almost nothing positive about the game yet in one particular thread he gives himself away by saying he's getting the game, and then immediately after that he says he won't in a thread he made sometime after and that was sometime last month, he still comes by every now and then just to give the game sh** so these people want the game but they want attention as well.

I know! It's like we're watching a whole different species of human, trying to understand their ways....
I'm glad somebody got what I was trying to bring across.

Message 7 of 17 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Well u can be hyped for this game but have a few disappointed in a few aspects of the game.

Exp. I'm not too happy only having 20 characters at launch.

But some people completely bash the game. I understand where ur comin from
Message 8 of 17 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 15, 2012
*be disappointed
Message 9 of 17 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

If enough people complain then sony has to do something about it. Maybe our expectations are all high, and we just want this game to be the best game ever. Who knows but some complaints are pretty legit, looking a roster their only 20 characters thats seems kinda weak for a block buster game. Not enough female characters, where are the rpg characters? This is a 60 buck game, yes their are some games with small rosters but those are already esablish franchises. A lot of people are turn off by the mechanics, Only three moves matter in the end game. Multiple characters seem like they've only been included to promote upcoming games in the Spring (Bioshock Infinite, MGS: Rising, DmC). It seem like they have fallen short but it feel like it could've been so much more.  

Now on marketing nothing about ps all stars have really gone viral, things need to viral now if you want become sucessful, how many time have you heard ths stupid skyrim knee arrow joke. Today the game finally got into the top 100 on amazon, but only to 96 spot. Like gta 5 preorders already pass their total preorder when preoder just started today not good for sony. 

Their also of fear of milking dlc, maybe we only paying for half of the game. Are they going to release a super verison  right after few months.  

This game need a good online community it need to be substane, half of sony games their online become small or dead after few months like starhawk, twisted metal, mag, resistance, socom, and ect..  

TLDR: They need vamp their marketing, they need more content, missing some key components that define playstation, and tweak the mechanics. 

Message 10 of 17 (116 Views)