Survivor
2383 posts

Re: This Evil Cole situation

Aug 6, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
The whole point of this was the notion that he could just be an alternate move set not a separate char to defuse the hate.

I like both Coles to be in but I would rather a Zelda/sheik situation than two separate char slots.

It seems almost everyone assume that it indeed is 2 Coles. my point is, in order to make both move sets they have different data weather its 2 Coles or just one Cole that can swap between hero and infamous.

All in all we don't KNOW if there is in fact 2 of them so no need for the anger and if you are angry get over it Cole's goin balls out this time around.....Both hero and infamous balls.

or they started making them both but later decided on good cole

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 21 of 31 (119 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Aug 6, 2012
Evil Cole will be more AOE attack, FFA orientated with fire blasts, slower movement and powerful supers.

You can already see that good Cole is incredibly fast but gets thrown around like a rag doll in the big battles

evil Cole is COMPLETELY different to good Cole. Have you people never played infamous?

Lv 1 super - Kinetic Smash - lifts the enemy then slams them to the ground.
level 2 - Short range ionic drain which takes AP away
Level 3 - Ionic Storm which just destroys the whole screen.

Why is it such a big deal that there are 2 Coles? How does SMB get away with Mario and Luigi then?
Message 22 of 31 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 6, 2012
because they arecompletely diff characters especial in brawl if thats the case how do they get away with the several doubles in that game falco/fox, Mario/doc, falcon/ ganon, pikachu/pichu, Roy/marth thats melee though. I don't expect both Coles to play the same separate or not.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 23 of 31 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Aug 6, 2012

hasnt evil cole  the red cluster grenades. i loved them.

Give us some nice varety of the costumes and i am fine with 2 coles for 2 spots.

Its not like fox and wolf or falco. . .  Smiley Very Happy

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 24 of 31 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

this is my idea....cole will have all his stuff and he has his ice powers and blue electricity then u switch over to ur alt costume and its evil cole hes EXACTLY the same as coleexept the ice powers are now fire powers and his electricity is red Smiley Happy no differece gameplay wise just fire instead of ice

This is good idea. It will be REALLY stupid idea for superbot to have 2 coles in there regardless if there 2 different movesets.

Id rather have CID from ff7 be in here than 2 coles.Coles is a worthy character, just not 2

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 25 of 31 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Cloud_FFVII_AC wrote:
Evil Cole will be more AOE attack, FFA orientated with fire blasts, slower movement and powerful supers.

You can already see that good Cole is incredibly fast but gets thrown around like a rag doll in the big battles

evil Cole is COMPLETELY different to good Cole. Have you people never played infamous?

Why is it such a big deal that there are 2 Coles? How does SMB get away with Mario and Luigi then?

because mario isnt luigi. It would be like them having 2 marios in the game.Luigi is WAYY different than mario dude

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 26 of 31 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Cloud_FFVII_AC wrote:

His level 3 could also be him using the Ray Sphere and getting Black Lightning powers temporarily, similar to Sweet Tooth and Kratos' Level 3s.

Message 27 of 31 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

Cloud_FFVII_AC wrote:

His level 3 could also be him using the Ray Sphere and getting Black Lightning powers temporarily, similar to Sweet Tooth and Kratos' Level 3s.

black lightning?

black lightning.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 28 of 31 (79 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Aug 6, 2012
But they have to code a whole new cole McGrath To have his evil side in the game so they can swap. His powers are completely different and has two personalities
Message 29 of 31 (67 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 7, 2012
I doubt his personality is goin to be a big deal in Psas at all
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 30 of 31 (42 Views)
0 Likes