Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Re: This Evil Cole situation

Aug 6, 2012

why does everyone hate evil cole? they must not have played an infamous. Both coles have two completly different gameplay.

Evil Cole is much more fun and easier -___- not having to worry about collateral damage is amazing. But if they do decide to use two different coles i hope they go with the Zelda/Sheik concept but with a transformation button like (O down)

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Jmlucas18 wrote:

why does everyone hate evil cole? they must not have played an infamous. Both coles have two completly different gameplay.

Evil Cole is much more fun and easier -___- not having to worry about collateral damage is amazing. But if they do decide to use two different coles i hope they go with the Zelda/Sheik concept but with a transformation button like (O down)

Cause he's EVIL!

No, but easier? I don't know what you meant by that. also I played both infamous's on once on each karma, and only in inFamous 2 were they relatively different. They only have variations of the same move. They both have blasts, grenades, and rockets. One of him will have a rocket that freezes you while the other has a rocket that diverges into a bunch of different little rockets with a different effect. However they are both rockets. Most of the moves are just the same move with a different special effect to it. The only huge difference I thought there was, was good cole has the frost shield while evil cole has spikers.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Aug 6, 2012

im refering to infamous 1, but its common knowledge when trying to get the trophy for beating the game on hard your always supposed to play evil unless you want a much harder challenge for yourself

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Aug 6, 2012

that would be cool if he was a different character because he uses different moves but if hes just a costume change it wont matter because if you beat infamous 1 or two both ways he can do every attack no matter if he is a hero or infamous

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

There's no situation...we have both Cole's and that's final!

I'm honestly tired of all this Evil Cole hate.
Let it die already...

Seriously do you guys have to find something new to complain about when you're done with the other "Hot Topic"?
First it was Raiden and Dante being in the game and now it's Evil Cole after so many users were complaining that we were only gonna get Hero Cole.

Just stop and let's avoid a heated argument..please I don't want to start! >.> I'm trying to be nice...

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (131 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Aug 6, 2012

I agree with Slayer, there's really no point in arguing about it anymore since Evil Cole was confirmed. He's in and that's that.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Let it die already...

Seriously do you guys have to find something new to complain about when you're done with the other "Hot Topic"?
First it was Raiden and Dante being in the game and now it's Evil Cole after so many users were complaining that we were only gonna get Hero Cole.

Just stop and let's avoid a heated argument..please I don't want to start! >.> I'm trying to be nice...

Yeah no one seemed to notice SIR DAN AND SPIKE!!

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Let it die already...

Yeah no one seemed to notice SIR DAN AND SPIKE!!

Exactly!
People just don't think and the first thing they do is hate! >.>

I'm excited about Sir Dan , Spike, Sackboy....all these other wonderful characters and that also includes Raiden, Dante, and InFamous Cole!

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Aug 6, 2012
The whole point of this was the notion that he could just be an alternate move set not a separate char to defuse the hate.

I like both Coles to be in but I would rather a Zelda/sheik situation than two separate char slots.

It seems almost everyone assume that it indeed is 2 Coles. my point is, in order to make both move sets they have different data weather its 2 Coles or just one Cole that can swap between hero and infamous.

All in all we don't KNOW if there is in fact 2 of them so no need for the anger and if you are angry get over it Cole's goin balls out this time around.....Both hero and infamous balls.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (102 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
For one you'll know if you read the convo and not the last two posts .
Zelda and sheik have separate data in smash and so do most moveset swapping characters in many games.

I was imposing the idea maybe evil Cole isn't a separate char and maybe an alternating moveset like how Zelda and sheik can switch. Maybe not in that exact fashion but still compiled nonetheless. It could defuse some of the frustration of those anti double Cole posts. Just a thought....

This.

What ive thought all along is that what we've seen is leaked, so presentation wise, we're not getting information the way Superbot intended us to. Cole and Evil Cole are obviously going to have different moves and Supers, cause thats how it is in Infamous. Evil Cole isnt just good cole with red lightning. So the games internal files is going to have to differentiate between the two. Because they are two different characters when you think about it literally. This doesnt mean that the game will necessarily present Evil Cole as another character instead of an extension/ alternation of Cole's character when it comes to character select. We havent seen anything final.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (94 Views)
0 Likes