Mar 08 2013
By: AuXiiLium_DuHHHH I Only Post Everything 886 posts

Think before you speak

11 replies 285 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

These characters who are "op" are not. They are simply just easy to use. Fast ap gain! Of course any character can have a fast ap gain if u know how to use him/her! Or if U let them have a fast ap gain by never touching L1... Think about it. And everyone is blinded by these "op" characters being seen alot online. But thats just it. Since so many people use and win with these characters does not mean they are op. It means they are obviously popular and easy to use!

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 1 of 12 (285 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Think before you speak

Mar 8, 2013
It says in the psabr primary guide that Kratos was made with mashing buttons in mind. They wanted to make a character that newbies could mash buttons with, or pros string together long combos with. So yeah, he was meeting be easy to use. But if they make a character really powerful and easy to use, then what's the point of learning a more difficult character? If they get less AP gain sometimes? Seems unbalanced to me.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 2 of 12 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Not starting a argument here but when people say 'op' its there personal thought or comment and there entitled to say it just like you are to this thread.

No need to slander people that believes in there own opinion that going against a certain character with there certain character is over powered. Its a question of there no right or wrong.
Just saying pal.
Message 3 of 12 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I bet you next time they gonna say parappa is op

And when that thread comes I'll be thereSmiley Mad

Message 4 of 12 (236 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Mar 8, 2013

So how about them yankeesSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 12 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Maybe OP is not the right term. But certain characters definitely have advantages over the rest of the cast. Kratos without question is one these characters
Message 6 of 12 (215 Views)
Survivor
2138 posts

Mar 8, 2013
For the record I think all those issues you listed, easy to use, fast AP gain ...come under what people generally attribute to being OP. What else would you call it? In a system where AP generation, combos and supers are what will help set you apart from others if characters have glaringly obvious advantages over others in those departments with no drawbacks they are in fact overpowered.
Message 7 of 12 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Drake is OP

Message 8 of 12 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Mar 8, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Not starting a argument here but when people say 'op' its there personal thought or comment and there entitled to say it just like you are to this thread.

No need to slander people that believes in there own opinion that going against a certain character with there certain character is over powered. Its a question of there no right or wrong.
Just saying pal.

very true, this is just an opinion I am making

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 9 of 12 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Mar 8, 2013

there is clear difference between a broken character and someone who sucks. EVERY character in this game is broken, every one.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 10 of 12 (108 Views)
0 Likes