Dec 16 2012
By: mynameisBlade First Son 7 posts

Things that you think should be patched NEXT?!!

23 replies 431 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

Here is my list of things that need patched fast: 1.)RAIDEN!!! His 1st super is way too good and he gets it way to fast...its not fair by any means...especially when you are distracted by 3 other players. 2.) Jaks level 3 is so **bleep** good...the time limit that you get to be Light Jak should be reduced ALOT!!! you cannot dodge his little shield move and then he can dash at you with the shield on...that is BS...every Jak player i have encountered just waits til level 3.) then wins..by getting 4 or so kills with Light Jak...so OP, but Narikos level 3 for example makes sense due to her being slower when using it from what I have seen and she can only grab you besides the AOE move. 4.) Ratchets level 3 HUD crosshair for his ship needs to be slowed down..a bit he can just pick every person off the screen so easily. 5..) I have already talked about Raiden...he is broken...too many people pick him because of his RANGE on that Level 1 Super...its so HORIZONTALLY overpowered...when Parappa's 1st Super is a little flip kick that anyone can dodge...EVEN in 4 player FFA..., but besides Raiden, Nathan Drakes Barrel Roll needs to be nerfed in some way. I get that its part of his playstyle but comon...that **bleep** barrel blocks more and interrupts more supers than it **bleep** well should...the time between when Nathan Drake can use the barrel should be extended (a delay if you will)...because people just spam the barrel...

These are some of the things that I have noticed need to be fixed.. What are some things that you guys have found out that need a balance change.

Let us know BELOW!!!

Message 1 of 24 (431 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Re: Things that you think should be patched NEXT?!!

Dec 16, 2012
this is a reply to ur statements
1&5) He does get it fast and it is horizontally overpowered IN my Opinion .But all they can probably do is make it longer to get and im okay with that.

2&3) his three is okay since his first is pretty tough to use (unless u play with jak frequently) and his second is pretty avoidable since i play radec anyhow. Of course he gets alot of kills with his level 3 its his best SUPAAAA so if his a decent jak player he should at least get two kills with it and a good jak player gets AT LEAST 3

4) Now ur just whining. The movement speed of is crosshairs is FINE and doesnt need fixing. Hell i even avoid it with evil cole.

AND about drakes barrels rolls .tsk tsk tsk u know u can shoot it and it will blow up and u can even avoid it all together. Drakes fine. You my kind sir need to learn how to dodge.

anyhow im done with ur statement and only thing that I THINK needs to be addressed is all the networks issues and glitches. They need to make it perfect where it doesnt glitch ur gameplay or disconnect outta mid game.

ps allstar  sig

farts.... excuse me.. *farts louder
Message 2 of 24 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 16, 2012

How about making an adjustment to quick matches, when someone quits the game doesn't abruptly end and kicks you with a host connection error code. Maybe some XP compensation for staying as well? 

Seems like people quit quick matches a lot if they're doing crappy, I dont understand it really. Its not ranked... Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 24 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Rachet throw. It's so hard to escape and when has you sucked with it. he can do a setup for lvl 1. The most annoying with it is that if you're behind him and he's sucking the wrong way, you can only punish him with range stuff otherwise he can suck you in from behind.
Message 4 of 24 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Dec 16, 2012

A buff for Sir Dan.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 5 of 24 (329 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Dec 16, 2012

A slight Drake nerf? His barrel is fine, but people spam it like crazy. Yes you can dodge it, shoot and what not, but befor you know it another one is coming your way. maybe just a little more delay between the barrels would be fine.

Message 6 of 24 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 16, 2012

mynameisBlade wrote:

2.) Jaks level 3 is so **bleep** good...the time limit that you get to be Light Jak should be reduced ALOT!!! you cannot dodge his little shield move and then he can dash at you with the shield on...that is BS...every Jak player i have encountered just waits til level 3.) then wins..by getting 4 or so kills with Light Jak...so OP, but Narikos level 3 for example makes sense due to her being slower when using it from what I have seen and she can only grab you besides the AOE move.

His Level 1 has a long startup and Level 2 is simply not good because there is, again, a big delay before the hit, and the hit radius is relatively small.

He has to be able to rely on something.

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 7 of 24 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Raiden and Fat Princess are broken and 4 hits and you´re dead.

Message 8 of 24 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

In response to your number 1, his level one isn't that great and its very easy to get out of unless its lead into by a combo. Sly's level 1 is the one that needs to be nerf because of how godly it is. For the mere fact it cannot be stopped. Pretty much all other level one's can be interrupted in some way. Sly's can't.

@Snake_nox I will use the same reply I use in another thread.

As A Raiden mainer I am getting quite tired of people saying he needs a nerf. The ONLY thing that needs nerf is infinite combo which is pretty cheap, unless you know how to get out of it. Kratos is BY FAR more cheaper. I actually tested this the other day. I barely play Kratos only level 20 with him from completing arcade mode and I just used sqaure and WON EVERY MATCH I WAS IN. That is all I used was the sqaure attacks. Raiden is no where near as bad as Kratos. I have to actually think and come up with ways to enter the fray because if I don't a good player will punish me hard.

Message 9 of 24 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 16, 2012

ignore the scrub you guys

Message 10 of 24 (269 Views)
0 Likes