Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: Things that need to be patched ASAP (Contributions allowed)

Nov 25, 2012

TB-BT8645 wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

i have a few glicthes also  first that fat princess glitch happens all the time to me and then you cant spam new workers until you die

The menu is all wierd sometimes it moves 2 spaces sideways with 1 clock or sometimes inputs the button twice instead of once

Heihachi kuma  has a 50/50 chance of getting frozen like FP workers at the end of the super intead of going away

Cant see good cole lightning at all

This are all offline glitches and i think it has to do with certain copies other ppl in europe gt their game working perfectly next week i gonna go back to GAME and see if trading the game fixes this since its annoying and makes FP a glitched char.

I have the same thing with the button input thing, and the good cole lightning. I dont think trading it in will help because Ive got the digital copy and all those stuff still happens. I hate navigating in the menues because I cant, I try and pick a character and it higlights another because it registers 2 inputs, I try select a colour and costume and I cant, because it regisetrs X twice.

Exact same with mine. The ps vita version is fine but the ps3 version needs fixing

Message 11 of 22 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Was going against two blackbelts when we got the character select swap bug. Now my buddy is playing my character (never played before) and I'm playing Drake (~level 30 with him). That glitch absolutely has to go immediately. Completely game-breaking when it occurs.

Message 12 of 22 (69 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Raiden glitch, sometimes when he uses level 2, after the lvl 2  ends. HE CAN STILL 1 HIT KO YOU. i posted this before.

Locodoco stage, happened twice. when Nariko uses her lvl 3 ult, it removes some sound, the music on the stage and most importantly the sound that lets you know you have your supers ( LEVEL 1.. LEVEL 2.. etc). the most anooying part is it also removes the sound the game makes when you use a super. kind of anooying sometimes when alot is going on.

Message 13 of 22 (65 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1211 posts

Nov 25, 2012
What about the combat tutorials it's not enough that some of them are hard to do but the practice characters keeps on blocking and air recovering
Message 14 of 22 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Sandover village, probability of getting stuck on the bridge by the post. Glitch where you pick up the ice missile and you have infinite shots.
Message 15 of 22 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Guess the glitch gremil is having a blast with PSAS.
Message 16 of 22 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I agree

Crash (Crash) Spyro (Spyro) Snake (Metal Gear) Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) Wander (Shadow of Colossus) Nathan Hale/Chimera (Resistance) Ico (ICO)
Patches the Hyena (Demon's/Dark Souls) Kevin Butler (PS Ads.) Ty (Ty the Tazmanian Tiger) Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain) Connor/Ezio (Assassin's Creed) Isaac Clark (Dead Space) Chell (Portal) John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) Batman (Arkham City/Asylum) Star Killer (The Force Unleashed) Laura Croft (Tomb Raider) Rayman (Rayman) Joel (The Last of Us) IOTA (Tear Away) Jodie (Beyond: Two Souls) Kutaro (Puppeteer)
Message 17 of 22 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Repeats I'm sure but I'm posting anyway-
1. Not getting the character I selected
2. Not being able to respawn on my end but somehow the other players can see and attack me before I appear on my end. I've been killed this way a few times. This seems to happen a lot more on ranked for me some reason, enough for me to stop playing ranked cuz I keep getting screwed
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - XxKillerxX
Message 18 of 22 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Nov 26, 2012
When I "Lose connection to host" in an online battle, don't send me back to the main menu. Send me to character select, preferably at the point where you just have to press start to proceed into matchmaking.

Sending me back to the menu means that I have to set my quick match preferences all over again, and is a royal pain for a second local player to keep having to pick out their character.

It's a big hassle and a waste of time, which is too much considering all the ragequit online.
Message 19 of 22 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I just cant play online!!
error 0995-0115 any single time.
The magic world of internet says That a lot of people are getting this And there is no fix yet

It's a glitch or just some error, i dont know but ir realy needs to be fixted
Message 20 of 22 (27 Views)
0 Likes