Nov 25 2012
By: TB-BT8645 Splicer 75 posts

Things that need to be patched ASAP (Contributions allowed)

[ Edited ]
21 replies 400 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

These could be from moves to glitches or even preferences, I've got a few glitches:

-Fat Princess' Air Down + Circle and Air Forward Circle attacks makes her Soldiers freeze, when they should infact teleport away, if this happens, fat princess cant use any of her circle attacks because one of her soldiers are "out". This doesn't happen in the Vita version, only the PS3

-Certain apponents online go invisible, this happened in the beta and its still happening in the actual game

-Certain apponents online can become invinsible for the entire match, this happened in the beta and its still happening in the actual game

-Sometimes respawning after being killed online takes forever

-Im not sure if this happens to anyone but sometimes the game registers one button push as two, this doesnt really happpen in matches but almost always happens in the menus for me, eg if I press X, it registers it twice or if I press up, it registers it twice. This happens in the PS3 Version.

Message 1 of 22 (400 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: Things that need to be patched ASAP (Contributions allowed)

Nov 25, 2012
Sometimes when Sir Daniel spawns he gets stuck in place in a weird crouch position till he is hit
Message 2 of 22 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 25, 2012

i have a few glicthes also  first that fat princess glitch happens all the time to me and then you cant spam new workers until you die

The menu is all wierd sometimes it moves 2 spaces sideways with 1 clock or sometimes inputs the button twice instead of once

Heihachi kuma  has a 50/50 chance of getting frozen like FP workers at the end of the super intead of going away

Cant see good cole lightning at all

This are all offline glitches and i think it has to do with certain copies other ppl in europe gt their game working perfectly next week i gonna go back to GAME and see if trading the game fixes this since its annoying and makes FP a glitched char.

Message 3 of 22 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

fix sir dans lvl 1- make it out hit people around him, like in medievil

sir dans lvl 2 needs to have better homing

his lvl 3 needs to have the people not reset when they leave the circle or make the circle WAYY bigger

sir dan needs to be faster, or have ALOT more ap gain.

BALANCE THE CHARCTERS!!

put in the missing stages for the 6 characters(sir dan, fat princess, heihachi,toro,narriko, dante

bALANCE THE CHARACTERS!!!!

NO SKIP INTRO

fix the menus

have the belts NOT appear on your picture thing but BELOW you.

Message 4 of 22 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 25, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

i have a few glicthes also  first that fat princess glitch happens all the time to me and then you cant spam new workers until you die

The menu is all wierd sometimes it moves 2 spaces sideways with 1 clock or sometimes inputs the button twice instead of once

Heihachi kuma  has a 50/50 chance of getting frozen like FP workers at the end of the super intead of going away

This are all offline glitches and i think it has to do with certain copies other ppl in europe gt their game working perfectly next week i gonna go back to GAME and see if trading the game fixes this since its annoying and makes FP a glitched char.

I have the same thing with the button input thing, and the good cole lightning. I dont think trading it in will help because Ive got the digital copy and all those stuff still happens. I hate navigating in the menues because I cant, I try and pick a character and it higlights another because it registers 2 inputs, I try select a colour and costume and I cant, because it regisetrs X twice.

Message 5 of 22 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 25, 2012

TB-BT8645 wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

I have the same thing with the button input thing, and the good cole lightning. I dont think trading it in will help because Ive got the digital copy and all those stuff still happens. I hate navigating in the menues because I cant, I try and pick a character and it higlights another because it registers 2 inputs, I try select a colour and costume and I cant, because it regisetrs X twice.

so the downloaded version of the game still does that? **bleep**? where do you live? im in portugal got  a friend in germany and his game runs without glitches so it cant be an european thing but it really sucks menu is messed up and it was in the beta also maybe it has something to do with the system or something.

Message 6 of 22 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

glitches

Nov 25, 2012

I few glitches that I have come across is the following.  1st the invisibility of oppenents has occured to me often.  2nd I will que up in tournament as a character then NOT be that character once the game starts. 3rd constant disconnections and not being able to move.  4th when the enemy team leaves most of the time it will just quit the match without giving the winners credit.  5th Whenever I play quick match my belt and BP always shows under Player One's splash art no matter if I am player one or not.  6th just overall lag, one minute i will be completely away from the enemy then the next ill be teleported to them.  These are problems that need to be fixed RIGHT away.  Character balancing doesnt mean **bleep** if these problems persist.

Message 7 of 22 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

TB-BT8645 wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

so the downloaded version of the game still does that? **bleep**? where do you live? im in portugal got  a friend in germany and his game runs without glitches so it cant be an european thing but it really sucks menu is messed up and it was in the beta also maybe it has something to do with the system or something.

In the UK.

The Cole ligning thing only happens on the PS3.

Now that I think about it,  the Vita version functions way better than the PS3 version, the cole and fat princess stuff dont happen, the 2 button register also doesnt happen...Bluepoint porting it actually made it better than the ps3 version of the game...even the though superbot, the actual devs were working on that the most...

Message 8 of 22 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Re: glitches

Nov 25, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:

I few glitches that I have come across is the following.  1st the invisibility of oppenents has occured to me often.  2nd I will que up in tournament as a character then NOT be that character once the game starts. 3rd constant disconnections and not being able to move.  4th when the enemy team leaves most of the time it will just quit the match without giving the winners credit.  5th Whenever I play quick match my belt and BP always shows under Player One's splash art no matter if I am player one or not.  6th just overall lag, one minute i will be completely away from the enemy then the next ill be teleported to them.  These are problems that need to be fixed RIGHT away.  Character balancing doesnt mean **bleep** if these problems persist.

Wow, thats a lot of stuff, I havent really played online yet, just messing offline. And getting a character you didn't pick STILL HAPPENS? this was in the beta and it STILL WASN'T FIXED? What were superbot doing with the feedback from the beta? Character balancing and thats it? They didn't bother fixing the big glitches?

Message 9 of 22 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: glitches

Nov 25, 2012
yup still happens i hope they patch them before season 2
Message 10 of 22 (303 Views)
0 Likes