Last Guardian
9942 posts

Re: Things that Should Be: Playstation All-Stars Sequel Dream Roster

Feb 24, 2013
This is going nowhere. Agree to disagree.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 41 of 93 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
But it's so hypocritical to have Snake but not Gabe, hell even Nathan Hale would be a gun character. But because they're more popular they get a pass.

In addition to his standard guns and equipment, Snake has at his disposal a whirlwind rifle, a portable railgun, a human slingshot, a banana, an array of various cardboard boxes which can explode, stun, fire shells, heal, etc., a surface-to-air personel recovery system, and a bipedal walking tank.

NS.png

Message 42 of 93 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Feb 24, 2013
He wouldn't use any of that and you know it.
Message 43 of 93 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 24, 2013

TubaDude49 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Go_Buddie_Go wrote:

Well hopefully we get a sequel for the PS4, and possibly the PS3.

And if it happens to be for the PS4. It would be awesome to see Knack and the protagonist from Infamous Second Son make an appearance. Both are PS4 games that were announced yesterday.

Just wishful thinking from me.

Both of them look pretty great! I was considering putting them in the list but I figured to wait a little bit before adding in PS4 characters.

Yeah, if there is a sequel, I'm pretty sure it would be on PS4.  Like you did, I'd keep most of the original lineup intact, except I'd swap Evil Cole for Deslin.  I'd also definitely have Knack in there.

I'd keep the paired characters together (Ratchet, Jak) instead of splitting them up into multiple characters. I love Daxter and Clank, and know they can hold their own in a fight, but I like it better the way they are.  Plus, they'd probably force Dark Daxter in as a super, and I don't like to adknowledge that as part of the series.

For a Snake, I'd prefer Naked over Old.

The Locoroco seems like it wouldn't be to fun to play as. Might I suggest The Last Guy, of the eponymous game? He could have some interesting mechanics with his line of survivors, somewhat similar to Olimar in Smash.

I think I'll group back the dynamic duos after some of your opinions and thinking it out. It does seem to fit better. It would be cool if there was option to keep them together or seperate them in the game giving us 3 possibilites but that seems to be asking too much. 

On the comment about Evil Cole and Deslin, I was thinking something similar but I'm still not sure how I think about that. We still don't know much about Deslin.

I put in LocoRoco as a little fun thing. It probably wouldn't make it in but it'd be interesting to see if they managed to do it and make it an awesome character. Like how they made Fat Princess a fighter. LocoRoco could seperate into smaller LocoRoco's so maybe that could incoperate into his moveset? Not sure completely how it could be done but hey if they manage to do it then I'll give them serious props.

nasrulez wrote:
This is going nowhere. Agree to disagree.

Everyone has their own opinion I guess. Can't say we didn't put up a good fight right? Smiley LOL

Message 44 of 93 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Feb 24, 2013
We tried. Smiley Happy
Message 45 of 93 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Is that a digimon in there? I wouldn't mind though since I think this game needs a franchise thats similar to how pokemon is in Smash Bros. Digimon can sort of be like the pokeballs in Smash.
Message 46 of 93 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

RKOBlink22 wrote:
Is that a digimon in there? I wouldn't mind though since I think this game needs a franchise thats similar to how pokemon is in Smash Bros. Digimon can sort of be like the pokeballs in Smash.

I think Toro is the closest thing we have to the pokeballs in Smash. 
I actually wasn't suggesting for Digimon to play like Pokemon at all. I was thinking to something a little closer to Digimon Rumble Arena. 

Message 47 of 93 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

TubaDude49 wrote:

nasrulez wrote:
But it's so hypocritical to have Snake but not Gabe, hell even Nathan Hale would be a gun character. But because they're more popular they get a pass.

In addition to his standard guns and equipment, Snake has at his disposal a whirlwind rifle, a portable railgun, a human slingshot, a banana, an array of various cardboard boxes which can explode, stun, fire shells, heal, etc., a surface-to-air personel recovery system, and a bipedal walking tank.

exactly!  I saw a really awesome naked snake moveset that someone made that utilized most of those things.  The fulton balloon was his level 1 and the human slingshot was his level 2 with some of those other thing put into his moveset as normal attacks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 93 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

Update!

HexRoster.png

Edit: I fogot Lara again! Smiley Sad

Message 49 of 93 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Update!

HexRoster.png

Edit: I fogot Lara again! Smiley Sad

Don't worry!  You'll get her in next time i'm sure of it haha!  Here's my feedback on the updated version...Wonderful!  I like the pairs of Jak and Daxter and Rachet and Clank better than having them separate (they do have to do all with teamwork).  I also noticed you switched old snake with big boss...nice! Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 93 (309 Views)
0 Likes