Jan 24 2013
By: Nerd_Turd First Son 29 posts

Things needed in this Game

2 replies 108 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

I'm just going to list a bunch of things that should be added in the game,because I'm bored. I'm going to activate all sources of shields to protect against keyboard warriors,now I'll begin with the one everyone wants!

----------

Game Mechanics Needed!

1v1 Option:

This is pretty straightfoward,this is a great way to test your 1v1 skills,and some people just don't like team play or fighting numerous people. They need to add this ASAP,on Quick/Versus.

Character Color Change View:
Isn't it annoying when you want to see how your character would look with that different color,but you have to engage in a battle to see it? Well I sure think it is,if they added this in,it would save more time to see how each character looks in those colors,and fo sho they need to add this in for character customization. I'm tired of having to enter a game to see how each character looks with that certain color.

Character Rotation (On Character Customization):

I'm a girl when it comes to choosing colors for character,but they really do need to add this in. It allows use to see the whole outfit without having to click an intro/outro to see how the front or back looks like,well this is pretty straightfoward.

Mic Option for Main Screen:
I literally hate it when I have to turn it off/on while a battle is starting...

----------

State your opinions here,I can't really think of much!

One more thing.

No Map Voting please,I like the excitement of random map~

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Re: Things needed in this Game

Jan 24, 2013

From what you wrote, the simple things I can tell you are:

1) The voice chat you can turn it off in your options menu in the main menu. It'll turn it off completely.

2) The random stage is OK, but in my case, the same stages keep appearing. Id even liked to see the practice stages you see in versus mode.

3) To see the colors, i just go into practice and select the same character with all of its 4 colors from the skin chosen and place them together. The camera zooms in.

4) The rest, is cool by me. Though I wont make any opinions on the characters to be.

Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Re: Things needed in this Game

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Message 3 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes