Fender Bender
4226 posts

Re: They took the time to make a Chimeran Monster, but not a character? IDTS

Oct 16, 2012
We dont know what the devs wanted even with the final product because there is DLC, there are probably tons of plans that have to be followed up through.

ABout the patapon thing, some people say they wont be playable because the actual character is in the background. SB has not said anything about that ruling out characters as playable, so while thats a theory, its not confirmed so we can hope.
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 21 of 37 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
We dont know what the devs wanted even with the final product because there is DLC, there are probably tons of plans that have to be followed up through.

ABout the patapon thing, some people say they wont be playable because the actual character is in the background. SB has not said anything about that ruling out characters as playable, so while thats a theory, its not confirmed so we can hope.

doubt any background char is playable it would be wierd seeing him there and users using it , atleast thats my view , the chimeras i bet they will appear on san francisco fighting whatever the mashup is  my only hope is they consider a resistance rep an easy char for dlc since they dont even need to make him a stage but a resistance rep chances are low imo and im a resistance  fan all we can do is hope for dlc

Message 22 of 37 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 16, 2012
The uberhero is not in the background at all. I think he would make a great addition to the roster, offering up a unique look and moveset.
Message 23 of 37 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Oct 16, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

doubt any background char is playable it would be wierd seeing him there and users using it , atleast thats my view , the chimeras i bet they will appear on san francisco fighting whatever the mashup is  my only hope is they consider a resistance rep an easy char for dlc since they dont even need to make him a stage but a resistance rep chances are low imo and im a resistance  fan all we can do is hope for dlc

People think its weird that super cutscenes dont show alternate costumes and that supers like big daddys dont make sense up in the air. So, maybe we should just base it off of 'what makes sense'. I mean we can have 4 players as parappa the rapper or kratos, etc, why cant there be a buzz in the background and a buzz in the foreground then?

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Message 24 of 37 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

People think its weird that super cutscenes dont show alternate costumes and that supers like big daddys dont make sense up in the air. So, maybe we should just base it off of 'what makes sense'. I mean we can have 4 players as parappa the rapper or kratos, etc, why cant there be a buzz in the background and a buzz in the foreground then?

all 4 parapas will be in a diferent color  while the 2 buzzs would be the same color for example  but since they dont even show colors on the supers guess thats the lazy way to make it work lol

Message 25 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Gravity Rush > Resistance

IMO.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 26 of 37 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Resistance > Gravity Rush

IMO

Don't you love opinions Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 27 of 37 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Oct 16, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

all 4 parapas will be in a diferent color  while the 2 buzzs would be the same color for example  but since they dont even show colors on the supers guess thats the lazy way to make it work lol

How do you know that? We havent seen what colors they made IF they made or were in the process of making buzz a playable character. Also, ones a giant character while the other is the same size. I'm pretty sure even a 2 year old playiing could figure that one out Smiley Very Happy Dude that would be funny,lol "Which would am I, the one in the back?" LOL

Message 28 of 37 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 16, 2012
If we're talking which one deserves a rep more at this point, it's Gravity Rush. As much as I want Chimera to be added to the roster, Kat deserves the spot more. The Vita definitely needa to be represented.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 29 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

How do you know that? We havent seen what colors they made IF they made or were in the process of making buzz a playable character. Also, ones a giant character while the other is the same size. I'm pretty sure even a 2 year old playiing could figure that one out Smiley Very Happy Dude that would be funny,lol "Which would am I, the one in the back?" LOL

It reminds me of mortal kombat I forgot which one had the cyrax (yellow robot) in the sand and you could still play as him. Also in Mk Armageddon their is a stage with a giant fan and at start you see sektor (red robot) and you can play him as well. I don't see why people wouldn't want a character because he is in the background.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 30 of 37 (33 Views)
0 Likes