768 posts

Re: They took the time to make a Chimeran Monster, but not a character? IDTS

Oct 16, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:
We dont know what the devs wanted even with the final product because there is DLC, there are probably tons of plans that have to be followed up through.

ABout the patapon thing, some people say they wont be playable because the actual character is in the background. SB has not said anything about that ruling out characters as playable, so while thats a theory, its not confirmed so we can hope.

doubt any background char is playable it would be wierd seeing him there and users using it , atleast thats my view , the chimeras i bet they will appear on san francisco fighting whatever the mashup is  my only hope is they consider a resistance rep an easy char for dlc since they dont even need to make him a stage but a resistance rep chances are low imo and im a resistance  fan all we can do is hope for dlc

People think its weird that super cutscenes dont show alternate costumes and that supers like big daddys dont make sense up in the air. So, maybe we should just base it off of 'what makes sense'. I mean we can have 4 players as parappa the rapper or kratos, etc, why cant there be a buzz in the background and a buzz in the foreground then?

all 4 parapas will be in a diferent color  while the 2 buzzs would be the same color for example  but since they dont even show colors on the supers guess thats the lazy way to make it work lol

How do you know that? We havent seen what colors they made IF they made or were in the process of making buzz a playable character. Also, ones a giant character while the other is the same size. I'm pretty sure even a 2 year old playiing could figure that one out Smiley Very Happy Dude that would be funny,lol "Which would am I, the one in the back?" LOL

its easy to get lost on FFA even with recolours  so i could see that happen lol
Message 31 of 37 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 16, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
If we're talking which one deserves a rep more at this point, it's Gravity Rush. As much as I want Chimera to be added to the roster, Kat deserves the spot more. The Vita definitely needa to be represented.

I think it's up to the fans, superbot, and the characters developer. But opinion wise resistance to me, this game can't be left behind just because there needs to be a vita rep. There really doesn't needed to be a vita rep it should be which character deserves more to be in a newer character or an older character from a series that is still new. But alas it's still an opinion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 32 of 37 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Considering the games releasing on Vita, the fact that the games supposed to be celebrating Playstatiok history and that every other Playstation console has been represented, I think a Vita rep should be a must, doesn't necessarily have to be a character, maybe just a stage. Obviously this is all opinion, and I wouldn't imagine a Vita rep taking priority over fan favourites i.e. Crash, but there is a growing fan base for Gravity Rush, with a sequel in the works - would be nice to have it (being the most notable Vita IP) represented in some way.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 16, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Considering the games releasing on Vita, the fact that the games supposed to be celebrating Playstatiok history and that every other Playstation console has been represented, I think a Vita rep should be a must, doesn't necessarily have to be a character, maybe just a stage. Obviously this is all opinion, and I wouldn't imagine a Vita rep taking priority over fan favourites i.e. Crash, but there is a growing fan base for Gravity Rush, with a sequel in the works - would be nice to have it (being the most notable Vita IP) represented in some way.

Yeah but now we would need a psp rep, RPG rep and we don't have them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 34 of 37 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Oct 16, 2012
^ and a horror rep. I'm pretty sure SB isnt dumb, they have to had thought of all the genres, and platforms, etc.
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 35 of 37 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Representing all genres isn't a necessity, look at Smash Bros. PSP has been represented with both a Locoroco stage and a Patapon mashup. Like I said, it doesn't necessarily have to be a character, a stage will suffice. Ofcourse with DLC to come, we will get a lot of reps we want both in terms of characters and stages.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 36 of 37 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Yea, but I hope they tried, it adds more spice to the mix ya know?
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 37 of 37 (39 Views)
0 Likes