First Son
17 posts

Re: They seriously need to nerf Zeus big time

Mar 25, 2013
  • hahaha spent another night playing and yes absolutely zeus is overpowered. lets see here. after less than a week zeus players can spam the same lightning move to gain ap faster than any other character to get to one of the potentially most devestating level 3s. all those saying stupid **bleep** like adapt and he is balanced obviously don't play free for all. when a zeus is in the lineup i get the fun option of letting him level 3 or follow him around for the whole match. and no chance if theres some blue or green that allows himself to get stuck in zeus' lightning. no matter how much im tearing up someone else zeus has faster ap gain. with the nerf most characters do 3 - 5 kills in there level 3. zeus gets 6+ almost garunteed. and dodging that **bleep**. sure can happen so long as your character isn't glitchin around the screen which anymore it usually is. so we had this massive patch to nerf a bunch of spam moves and they release the biggest one of all? yes there is adapting to do. pick up zeus and start spamming that **bleep**. thats going to be the only way to win a free for all soon, once players have actually had the new character for a whole week and learn a second move.
Message 11 of 15 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Zues is fine. HELLO HE'S THE SLOWEST CHARACTER!!!!he gets nerfed all he'll be is a slow normal character. And other people will just destory zeus. Zeus is fine and is not op. If you suck at fighting zeus thats not our problem. get over it.

psasbrtpcftf.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

only scrubs complain about Zeus

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 13 of 15 (164 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Mar 25, 2013

zeus is fine to fight 1v 1 or even team. why should i have to follow some noob zeus around all match though because he can spam one super ap move? no sense.

Message 14 of 15 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Dude his attacks come off really slow, if you're getting caught in them it's your own fault, faster characters can really wreck Zeus' sh**, hell after some experimenting online, Zeus is near powerless against Heihachi if the Heihachi player is used correctly.

That's not to say Zeus is terrible he can be used effectively, his super armor really does compensate for his lack of speed, but the problem I keep seeing and I admit I make this same mistake myself when I use Zeus is while charging up his attacks gets you the most AP, it's a good idea to only charge them up during certain situations, otherwise just let the moves out normally because well if you're charging up your attack your opponent has enough time to roll behind you and hit you with a super, in fact Zeus probably makes some of the harder to land supers easier to land like Parappa's or Heihachi's because of this so you should only charge up your attacks sparingly and I've seen it worked effectively before, most players including myself just have to get in the habbit of not charging every attack we try to do and let them out to where we can actually land hits.
Message 15 of 15 (144 Views)
0 Likes