Highlighted
Dec 10 2012
By: AlmityKingKoopa Splicer 60 posts

These menus are terrible needs update.

3 replies 116 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

My first impression of the game was a very dissapointing one due to what greeted me when I first pressed start.The menus are abysmal, I do not know who at Superbot gave the OK for the game to be released with those menus. The character icons on the character select screen are ugly and very very small. The V.S. screen has to be the biggest offender in the menu section. The music that goes with it is terrible, it should be a hard rock jingle or something like that. And add offline profiles, it does not have to be signing in with multiple PSN accounts but just offline profiles like the moronic turd that is COD.  Oh and the menus look like they are on 480P.......... For example, select Kratos and look at the pic of him and it looks like it was taking from the PS2 games. Superbot I hope you fix this. Wipeout changed the menus big time even though they were already awesome. But yours are a very very bad joke.

Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: These menus are terrible needs update.

Dec 10, 2012
Thank god you just copied and pasted what you said in that other thread into this new one. I honestly don't get the issue. Like someone else said a while back, this isn't "Menu All stars: Battle Royal". They get you from A to B. Stop whining.
Message 2 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Dec 10, 2012
So WipeOut released an update to change their menus?
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Hey let me be ok Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes