Sep 30 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1693 posts

These Leaks have ruined the game

[ Edited ]
3 replies 216 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

Why would any real gamer want the entire experienced ruined for them, the devs are making the game for you, why do you wan't more information than they are able to give, where's the surprise factor if you already know everything.

These **bleeps** going around spoiling everything are the scourge of the industry

leaks are catastrophic to the devs, it **bleeps** there whole plan to keep you excited up

would you rather have everything from the get go (a year before release date) or in small doses leading to the game's release

and you ppl are the same group that **bleeps** about no new info, when you are content to have everything revealed to you now.

Patience really is a virtue 

Edited for profanity.

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Re: These Leaks have ruined the game

Sep 30, 2012

I read nothing but "These Leaks have ruined the game", and if you honestly think that a few leaked characters have diminished the quality of the final product and how it plays, or how the final roster is, then you are completely retarded.

Yes, the leaks suck, but it is what it is, but in no way did it 'ruin' the final product.

Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I would rather like everything i know incase they dont throw any *bleep* balls

Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Technically the people who keep begging for characters are expecting way too much out of this game.

Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)
0 Likes