Wastelander
804 posts

Re: There will be more than 20 characters. Stop letting your worries get the best of you...

Sep 29, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

naaaa now thats a dirty lie!!!! true All Stars would be Crash, Lightning, Spyro, and Cloud right now but where are they? SUPERBOT DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE LISTENING TO WHAT THE FANS WANTED!!! lololol

Its like comparing Christina Grimmie to Tyler Ward!

Christina Grimmie = Superbot (forgot about the fans)

Tyler Ward (HAL Laboratory givings fans what they want)

I'll start taking you seriously when you realize PlayStation All-Stars is just the title of the game.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 31 of 44 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: There will be more than 20 characters. Stop letting your worries get the best of you...

Sep 29, 2012
If this is the full roster (which its NOT) Crash would be in.

Reasons:

-they said he "would be free NOT DLC"

-they said they had no trouble getting the characters they'd asked for. They stated "we've thought of Crash, yes" - which means they probably asked for him. Also, if they'd asked for Crash, he's in, obviously, as they'd stated they had no trouble getting the characters they'd asked for. Chill.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 32 of 44 (175 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Hero_of_winds wrote:

naaaa now thats a dirty lie!!!! true All Stars would be Crash, Lightning, Spyro, and Cloud right now but where are they? SUPERBOT DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE LISTENING TO WHAT THE FANS WANTED!!! lololol

I'll start taking you seriously when you realize PlayStation All-Stars is just the title of the game.

Can I add in the obligatory "Smash Bros isn't just Mario and Luigi with a hammer" comment I love so much?

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 33 of 44 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 29, 2012

lolol this is too funny!!! Smiley Very Happy

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 34 of 44 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Hero_of_winds wrote:

Can I add in the obligatory "Smash Bros isn't just Mario and Luigi with a hammer" comment I love so much?

By all means go ahead.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 35 of 44 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Hero_of_winds wrote:

By all means go ahead.

What about the obligatory "You're just mad that Lightning's not in the game" comment to Hero?  I feel like taking potshots, only for today.

ecdf9e46
Message 36 of 44 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Hero_of_winds wrote:

By all means go ahead.

What about the obligatory "You're just mad that Lightning's not in the game" comment to Hero?  I feel like taking potshots, only for today.

That's my personal favorite. \

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 37 of 44 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
All joking aside, people take these friggin' rumors way too seriously. Remember all the Crash leaks from last month? Or the Spyro leaks from last month? I can keep going.
ecdf9e46
Message 38 of 44 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I'll just wait for Superbot to say something, if they will say something.
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 39 of 44 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Darn chavs are invading this forum too!Some people are just mad!?!

Smiley Very Happy

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 40 of 44 (121 Views)
0 Likes