Wastelander
640 posts

Re: There will be more than 20 characters. Stop letting your worries get the best of you...

Sep 29, 2012

aaaaa Thirty3Three,

this is it! lol

at least it has Kratos, Nathan Drake, Dante, and Raiden otherwise nothing else good in the roster. -_-

poor superbot just cant seem to get the job done. Sony should of just hand picked Square Enix or HAL Laboratory to handle this game!

Dissida 012 and Super Smash Brothers Brawl !!! lol

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 21 of 44 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: There will be more than 20 characters. Stop letting your worries get the best of you...

Sep 29, 2012

Ign seems to believe it.. I mean the guy works for sony, this is very disapointing

I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 22 of 44 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 29, 2012
There are more characters, dont worry
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 23 of 44 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

aaaaa Thirty3Three,

this is it! lol

at least it has Kratos, Nathan Drake, Dante, and Raiden otherwise nothing else good in the roster. -_-

poor superbot just cant seem to get the job done. Sony should of just hand picked Square Enix or HAL Laboratory to handle this game!

Kratos, Drake, R&C, J&D, Sly, Cole (one or both, your choice), Sweet Tooth, Heihachi, Toro, Spike, and Sackboy are all incredibly important to PS.  Dante and Raiden are as well, albeit not necessarily in their current forms.  Sir Dan, Nariko, PaRappa, and Big Daddy aren't nearly as important to PS, but they all play really well.  That leaves Fat Princess and Radec, both of which are amazing when in the right hands.

Keep telling me about how the characters all suck.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 24 of 44 (69 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 29, 2012

For the people who sais the characters suck right now, they dont

Almost all characters in there are ALL-STARS

And are good picks for a fighting game roster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 25 of 44 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Hero_of_winds wrote:

aaaaa Thirty3Three,

this is it! lol

Kratos, Drake, R&C, J&D, Sly, Cole (one or both, your choice), Sweet Tooth, Heihachi, Toro, Spike, and Sackboy are all incredibly important to PS.  Dante and Raiden are as well, albeit not necessarily in their current forms.  Sir Dan, Nariko, PaRappa, and Big Daddy aren't nearly as important to PS, but they all play really well.  That leaves Fat Princess and Radec, both of which are amazing when in the right hands.

Keep telling me about how the characters all suck.

imagesCA9J5VF2.jpg

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 26 of 44 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yup i dont believe in this why would sb tell us 20+ and paul gale saying 22+ with all those hints he is giving i know there is more characters to come wether they announce them at brazil game show eb games,or new york comic con or even wait till we unlock them in the game there will be at the least 23 characters but we can expect more plus if not im still excited to plsy each character in the game well maybe not fat princess and cant wait to play it online plus the story mode oh boy.
Message 27 of 44 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Sep 29, 2012
there is dlc support. 20 in box, and we get new characters, stages, and items every once in awhile. I'm still down. and i get a free vita version. i would buy this game even if it was only 10 characters...
Message 28 of 44 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 29, 2012

naaaa now thats a dirty lie!!!! true All Stars would be Crash, Lightning, Spyro, and Cloud right now but where are they? SUPERBOT DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE LISTENING TO WHAT THE FANS WANTED!!! lololol

Its like comparing Christina Grimmie to Tyler Ward!

Christina Grimmie = Superbot (forgot about the fans)

Tyler Ward (HAL Laboratory givings fans what they want)

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 29 of 44 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

naaaa now thats a dirty lie!!!! true All Stars would be Crash, Lightning, Spyro, and Cloud right now but where are they? SUPERBOT DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE LISTENING TO WHAT THE FANS WANTED!!! lololol

Its like comparing Christina Grimmie to Tyler Ward!

Christina Grimmie = Superbot (forgot about the fans)

Tyler Ward (HAL Laboratory givings fans what they want)

First, when did I ever say that this was the "true" All-Stars roster.

Second, please keep telling me how it's SuperBot's fault that Sony came up with a name.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 30 of 44 (35 Views)
0 Likes