Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: There will be more than 20 characters. Stop letting your worries get the best of you...

Sep 29, 2012
DP check out my last post on this thread. You're very logical; i'd like your input on my words, friend
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 41 of 44 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: There will be more than 20 characters. Stop letting your worries get the best of you...

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
All joking aside, people take these friggin' rumors way too seriously. Remember all the Crash leaks from last month? Or the Spyro leaks from last month? I can keep going.

Point Proven.

tumblr_lhim3ni3oI1qz4u9io1_500.gif

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 42 of 44 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
If this is the full roster (which its NOT) Crash would be in.

Reasons:

-they said he "would be free NOT DLC"

-they said they had no trouble getting the characters they'd asked for. They stated "we've thought of Crash, yes" - which means they probably asked for him. Also, if they'd asked for Crash, he's in, obviously, as they'd stated they had no trouble getting the characters they'd asked for. Chill.

This one?  I was actually going to touch on it but decided not to.  I really don't have a comment for it, because I'm pretty much done with talking about singular characters for reasons that I can assume are obvious.  All I'd say is "Why would SuperBot reaveal sets of characters four-at-a-time with three months left in the game's development if that's all that was left?"  and "Why would that be all that's left when the final boss isn't in the beta files?"

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 43 of 44 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

yeah theres too much going against the 20 character thing

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 44 of 44 (34 Views)
0 Likes