Nov 27 2012
By: MarrowOchi Fender Bender 2516 posts

There's some parts of DLC I just don't seem to get with this forum.

19 replies 328 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

I seem to remember people complaining their little heads off about Dante, Big Daddy, Heihachi, and Raidens inclusions because of them being third party.

Then, all of a sudden, everybody starts suggesting characters like Ezio Auditore, or Solid Snake, or Sora.

All of these characters, may I remind, have been on a Nintendo or Microsoft console as well.

This also includes the precious 'Crash and Spyro'.

Then there's the ones that make me boggle my mind trying to figure out the answer to. Chell from Portal? Are you insane? If Valve wants to put their character into a fighting game, they'll scratch that idea and come up with their own fighting game. They're Valve. Of course it'll take till 2020 for it to be released but it doesn't matter.

And then there's just the positively insane 'do you even breathe' ones. Deadpool? Seriously? Like...seriously?

There's a whole grand list of characters that aren't represented and are actual Sony first party owned exclusives. Little Deviants. The Last Of Us. Siren. Kinetica. Sorcery. Escape Plan. Flow, Flower, and Journey. Linger in Shadows. Unfinished Swan. Papa & Yo. Invizimals. Beyond: Two Souls. Datura. White Knight Chronicles. Dark Cloud. Jeanne D'Arc. Rogue Galaxy. PixelJunk. Dead Nation. PAIN.

I can't put Resistence, Patapon, LocoRoco, or Everybody's Golf on there because they're represented in stages. However everything else I just mentioned, isn't represented, and is an actual Sony exclusive.

Linger in Shadows has great stage opportunity, as does Flower. Escape Plan has great stage possibilities as well as characters. Beyond: Two Souls and Last of Us have a great new character. There's so much untapped possibility we could explore, and you guys aren't even looking past the third parties; the same thing that everybody was so 'against' earlier.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is open your dang eyes. There's an endless field of possibility now.

Message 1 of 20 (328 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Re: There's some parts of DLC I just don't seem to get with this forum.

Nov 27, 2012

I would love to see Chell in this game, and even though you're 100% right about Valve, a man can dream, can't he?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 2 of 20 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Dream, yes, but some of them get to just insane proportions, like...like when someone actually said a character from Demon's Souls.

Message 3 of 20 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Patches the Hyena (Demon's Souls), being a comical character, although being obscure, would kind of fit. I was joking with my friend about him being in the game, and we came up with his Level 3. The player using him would completley leave the match, enter another match at random, and kill everybody there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 4 of 20 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I agree with most of what you say but you are wrong hear and there
Message 5 of 20 (284 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I would've liked to see a stage in the middle of a race track, which starts out as Gran Turismo, but evolves into Wipeout. The Wipeout 2048 intro got me thinking aboout that.

Message 6 of 20 (277 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Glad ABE wasn't in that statment
Message 7 of 20 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I never complained about BIg Daddy Heihachi or Raiden

Just dante because screw that guy

Message 8 of 20 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 27, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Glad ABE wasn't in that statment

Well yeah, Abe is multiconsole. I know he's wanted even by Oddworld Inhabitants but they're still third party.

Message 9 of 20 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Aya Brea needs to be in the game as DLC. She's an icon for Playstation and an exclusive.

Aya Brea is a PS icon!!! She needs a slot in All-Stars!
Message 10 of 20 (238 Views)
0 Likes