Wastelander
768 posts

Re: There needs to be a harsh penalty of rage quitting

Jan 16, 2013

the quitting in stock matches is totalyy understandable  i will tell you what happened

3 stock 4 players

only me and another knew how to fight properly  we target each other of course while the 2 noobs duck it out eventually me and him got killed and the 2 noobs remained, they didnt know how to use the supers effectively so they kep failling and failling 20 mins later the match still going if you are the host of course you want to leavue no matter what since stock s dont have time limit they could just be there for hours and its stupid the host doesnt migrat to the standing players in stock matches

Message 11 of 18 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I agree, around 60% of the matches I've been in end up abrutly after the host leaves. I mean if I die prematurely I'll watch the match and learn I don't need to leave but I guess most of people wont do it. this ragequit thing is starting to get to me, I want to play but its impossible with this people, there needs to be a harsh punishment for that. Also i wouldnt mind fi they fixed that glitch where you choose a character and end up playing with other Smiley Frustrated
Message 12 of 18 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I agree 100% im playing right now 5 matches and i havent finished them thanks to rage quitters -_-U

Message 13 of 18 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 16, 2013

i agree 100% they shud get like an hour banned from the game bcuz losing belt points wont help it either thel still rage quit...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 14 of 18 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I was thinking the same thing at least prevent them to play online for 10 or 20 mins

Message 15 of 18 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I love it how you ignored my post xD

you guys are just using this thread to take our your anger on rage quitters.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 16 of 18 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

In unranked, there should be no penality.  Superbot should have had host migration from the start, especially since they support stock in unranked.  If someone is out, there is no reason for them to stay.  I.e. the first player to die is unlikely to wait 5+min when they could just queue for a new game.

However, maybe they should do what developers did with Lost Planet 2.  In the matchmaking screen, the reported the DNF% (Did not finish %) of each player. 

That way, when I match starts, rage quitters will be singled out.  Anything above 10% would just be shame many players wouldn't want.  They could also reset it every season.   Additionally, in stock when a player days, it should just say Defeat and give them the option to leave without penalty.

Message 17 of 18 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Rage quitters should lose some of their character rank, yes that means some icons and backgrounds would have to be unlocked again if they rage quit enough times, yeah it's harsh but rage quitters need the discipline,
Message 18 of 18 (52 Views)
0 Likes