Nov 24 2012
By: TwistedAvenger Uncharted Territory 1622 posts

There needs to be a counter.

4 replies 147 views Edited Nov 24, 2012
This game needs a counter system I realize some characters have but we need one for all. I realize blocking and rolling will get you out of a lot of problems if you use it right but it does not always work. It's insane that when someone like Raiden, Nariko, Kratos, Dante or any other huge combo characters trap you(like near a wall is ridiculous) and you can't do anything. If this happens you have no choice but to get punished usually for like 15 seconds or more. I know you can get out of sometimes but others you can't and its nuts.
Message 1 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Re: There needs to be a counter.

Nov 24, 2012
The game has a knockback system, so no character can keep a combo stringed for more than 5 seconds and get a certain amount of AP up to a cap, and you honestly just need to learn how to dodge and roll, cause depending on whcih you use in what situation, you can get out of a problem. An yes i understand that those chracters you mentioned are tough, which is why some are going to be nerfed, especially Kratos.
Message 2 of 5 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Honestly know I don't that's bull a Raiden trapped me in a corner for 10 seconds using square and triangle attacks strung together. We want to say stuff he have no idea your talking about then leave.
Message 3 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 24, 2012
On top of that I have done combos myself that lasted more than 5 seconds. And not every move has a knockback. Have you played the game?
Message 4 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Nov 24, 2012

If you're getting trapped for anything longer than 5 seconds then the problem is on your end. Just gotta find your way out of it.

Message 5 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes