Nah its crash

Message 51 of 60 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: There are more than 14 stages!!

Oct 27, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
I really want to see coverage of more franchises. There are a lot that are barely present (items), or not present at all, that are extremely worthy. Some I would like to see:
Okami
Final Fantasy
The obvious two that evert newcomer to the forum mentions
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
WipEout
ModNation Racers
Gran Turismo
MotorStorm
Street Fighter
Katamari
Flower, flOw, Journey
Castle Crashers
Tekken
Persona

Well a few of those are already added as items, as you kind of noted.  A few of those I can't see happening, namely Tekken.  The fact that we got a character from a company that is developing a game for the direct influence and only semblance of competition of this game is surprising enough.  I think it'd be a bit too much to ask for a stage on top of that, personally.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 52 of 60 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 27, 2012

I'm looking forward to them All !!!!!!!! Specially Columbia !!!!! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

:heart: :heart: RAYMAN :heart: :heart:

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 53 of 60 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Raygirl, I pm'd you
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 54 of 60 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Oct 27, 2012

ChildPlease_25 wrote:

A6BobWSCMAEzZnu.jpg-large.jpeg

That's Toro's Tuxedo... xD

Message 55 of 60 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Bryyo wrote:
I really want to see coverage of more franchises. There are a lot that are barely present (items), or not present at all, that are extremely worthy. Some I would like to see:
Okami
Final Fantasy
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
WipEout
ModNation Racers
Gran Turismo
MotorStorm
Street Fighter
Katamari
Flower, flOw, Journey
Castle Crashers
Tekken
Persona

Well a few of those are already added as items, as you kind of noted.  A few of those I can't see happening, namely Tekken.  The fact that we got a character from a company that is developing a game for the direct influence and only semblance of competition of this game is surprising enough.  I think it'd be a bit too much to ask for a stage on top of that, personally.

Im pretty sure the fact that they are working with Nintendo  has no effect on whether they want anything else in this game. They have a ton of PS exclusive stuff coming as well. A stage rep wouldnt be out of the question imo. I also dont think a Tekken stage would be all that interesting though lol. 

Message 56 of 60 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 27, 2012
That Robot is sick from Ape Escape mash up with Killzone that is really cool! The more series appearances from Sony Franchises the better, Sony has an impressive amount of exclusive content, its sad to see No Heavy Rain Rep or Stage same with no Ico, no thatgamecompy so even though we have a nice pool of series there are still many more franchises that they could give an appearance.. The more content the better as I say and they still have stuff to work with that would please a lot of fans of those series as well since gamers are so diverse with the amount of games they enjoy..
Message 57 of 60 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Bryyo wrote:
Okami
Final Fantasy
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
WipEout
ModNation Racers
Gran Turismo
MotorStorm
Street Fighter
Katamari
Flower, flOw, Journey
Castle Crashers
Tekken
Persona

Im pretty sure the fact that they are working with Nintendo  has no effect on whether they want anything else in this game. They have a ton of PS exclusive stuff coming as well. A stage rep wouldnt be out of the question imo. I also dont think a Tekken stage would be all that interesting though lol. 

If Namco wants the money (and it's probably good money) they're getting for making Smash again when the time for a sequel rolls around, believe me this has an effect.  Luckily Namco didn't pull out AFTER they gave Heihachi like they very well could've (since they started on Smash after Heihachi was done), but I don't expect a Tekken rep, or anything from Namco-Bandai for that matter, in the sequel, assuming that this isn't just a one-game deal.  Nintendo aren't saints like everyone seems to think; they're still a business, and I'd be surprised if they didn't pressure Namco out of PSAS2 which is in Nintendo's eyes likely direct competition.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 58 of 60 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Its not Gundam, it's Ape Escape

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 59 of 60 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts