Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Im with you zeo i know there has to be at least 24 characters and wether they get revealed by superbot or are in game unlockable im saying we at least get kat,chimera,cloud,crash.

agreed im hoping for etna, sora, or kazuma, sora seems most likely out of them all xD but they all dont seem very likely haha

 it either has more characters or a CRAP load of content, and by that i mean thousands of hours worth xD



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 32 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012
I listened to a podcast and they said it had a TONNE of content (I think they actually said about 1000 hours, haha).

And yeah, it may be weird for Cole to be a girl... But maybe they got the voice actors? Or maybe you just mute him? I'm not sure how it would work... Either way, I don't care, would just be good to see them in the game Smiley Happy
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 12 of 32 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
I listened to a podcast and they said it had a TONNE of content (I think they actually said about 1000 hours, haha).

And yeah, it may be weird for Cole to be a girl... But maybe they got the voice actors? Or maybe you just mute him? I'm not sure how it would work... Either way, I don't care, would just be good to see them in the game Smiley Happy

i agree xD i wouldnt mind one bit haha

 

and well xD thats a good thing at leastSmiley Tongue still think theres more characters, all the signs besides peoples word points to it >.>

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 32 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012

Of coruse there's more stuff! This is why you people need a crash course in game development. Rarely does a company show 50% of what they have in the game. You wouldn't play a Professor Layton game with half the story already known. I'd say we haven't even seen 15% of the game from what I've read this game has.

 

So everyone chill. There's plenty of stuff. Or did you all forget about the Beta leak which lists tons of game modes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 14 of 32 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Of coruse there's more stuff! This is why you people need a crash course in game development. Rarely does a company show 50% of what they have in the game. You wouldn't play a Professor Layton game with half the story already known. I'd say we haven't even seen 15% of the game from what I've read this game has.

 

So everyone chill. There's plenty of stuff. Or did you all forget about the Beta leak which lists tons of game modes?


Did somebody say Crash? O.O Haha, but seriously, there is a hell of a lot not revealed yet... it would just be nice if they did reveal something though... they haven't really for a while Smiley Sad

PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 15 of 32 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

Of coruse there's more stuff! This is why you people need a crash course in game development. Rarely does a company show 50% of what they have in the game. You wouldn't play a Professor Layton game with half the story already known. I'd say we haven't even seen 15% of the game from what I've read this game has.

 

So everyone chill. There's plenty of stuff. Or did you all forget about the Beta leak which lists tons of game modes?


Did somebody say Crash? O.O Haha, but seriously, there is a hell of a lot not revealed yet... it would just be nice if they did reveal something though... they haven't really for a while Smiley Sad


I think the rumour about the reveals being delayed due to the game's delay may actually be true. When you think about it, all of the events where there hasn't been a reveal are between September 20th and October 20th.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 16 of 32 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012
i wonder if the superbot will have a mini trailer in thier public beta somewhere
Message 17 of 32 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012
usually a mini trailer would be in a demo, so here's hoping there is one!


Message 18 of 32 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2905 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012

Agreed, everytime they've said "Launching" with 20 characters, they never say only 20 characters on disc. That could very well mean unlockable characters.

 

And I remember an interview I believe of Omar about him saying there are more characters than most fans will be expecting. I think a lot of people are expecting 20ish and all we have right now is 20.

 

It's also baffling to know that most wanted characters won't be in the game which is the reason so many fans are kinda upset. I mean they've got to be saving the best for last right? This game just wouldn't feel right without Snake, or Cloud (Square Enix rep) Crash or Spyro. I can understand the 2 latter characters but no Square Enix character is just blasphemy, Sony and Square go way back, how can they not have a single rep?

 

All in due time I guess, if they don't show anything at all during NYCC is when I will finally start losing hope for new characters.

Message 19 of 32 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/15/2009
Offline
722 posts
 

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012
Seems like one of SB's flaws with the production of this game was the failure to gather fan feedback. Sure, Crash may not have been possible regardless, but we likely wouldn't have 2 Coles or Fat Princess in this game had they based their picks off of fan polls.

Gathering fan feedback earlier on would have also eliminated all of the "We didn't know people like that character so much" talk that they were giving, because they would have been well aware how much people wanted Kat.

Message 20 of 32 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes