Oct 05 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts

There HAS to be something we are missing

[ Edited ]
31 replies 548 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

Something just doesnt seem right. i get that they said theres no more characters, but there HAS to be something they arent telling us.

Theyve hinted at more characters in the past, and now all of a sudden there are none?

When the beta leak happened they said that was past information and it didnt reflect the final project, sure that couldve meant stages and items but why not just say that? It seemed like they had more all around including characters

Even though the game was delayed a month, and yes they couldve announced stages and shown them off, it doesnt make sense to announce all the characters than lower the hype by saying thats it. Normally all the characters arent shown till like a week or two before, and thats if they are all shown, most of the time theres hidden characters.

Theyve also been working on this game for 2 years, enough time to sit down and talk and figure out who people REALLY want to see in the game, yes i love the roster, but i doubt their first thought was fat princess (nothing wrong with her character, i dont find her a waste) im just saying, sony and superbot are working together, sony owns a lot more franchises than this, they could pull some strings, i really doubt this is it even though they say so. It just doesnt feel right. Also they couldve just been saying it but they said they had no problem getting most of the characters they wanted.

Theres still several events so we may find out something but this whole thing doesnt add up at all.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 32 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: There HAS to be something else

Oct 5, 2012
They've been working on the game for 3 years actually, which only furthers your point lol. I guess we'll just have to wait and see really.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 32 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Nah, I agree too. The team and everyone else seem too confident in the game.
The most popular/requested characters are easily; Crash, Spyro, Cloud and Sora (Snake, Kat, Wander and Chimera next up. Maybe Dart too) and the team know that. I think they would have gone for them first up.

And I HOPE I'm right...
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 3 of 32 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
They've been working on the game for 3 years actually, which only furthers your point lol. I guess we'll just have to wait and see really.

ah thanks lol, yeah it just doesnt make sense, plus didnt they say there were going to be 20+ characters in the game? why say that if theres only 20, and please people dont come in here and go "they meant dlc" i doubt theyd include DLC with that considering i doubt theyve begun working on it. We just have to be missing something it doesnt make sense, either superbot are geniuses or they are the worst company ever (jk xD)

Message 4 of 32 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
Nah, I agree too. The team and everyone else seem too confident in the game.
The most popular/requested characters are easily; Crash, Spyro, Cloud and Sora (Snake, Kat, Wander and Chimera next up. Maybe Dart too) and the team know that. I think they would have gone for them first up.

And I HOPE I'm right...

thats what i would have done >.> i would have gone after their rights first, talked to the developers etc, than went for the first party characters, get the third party everyone wants out of the way, makes it easier to go for them first so you can begin working and than its easy to just throw in first party characters. Yeah everybody keeps saying they are cancelling their preorders but yet they still seem REALLY confident, there must be something or else it doesnt make sense >.>

Message 5 of 32 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Yeah I agree, but the game is still over a month away, and there still is a lot that is yet to be revealed, so it may be too early to speculate what direction there going right now. All we can do is wait and see.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 6 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Yeah I agree, but the game is still over a month away, and there still is a lot that is yet to be revealed, so it may be too early to speculate what direction there going right now. All we can do is wait and see.

i know haha, i just dont get why people swear that this is it, when it just doesnt make sense

Message 7 of 32 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing new costumes too! I mean, in a way they add new characters (e.g. Deimos). I'm hoping Nix and Kuo get in for Cole's alternates.

I hope they have a character model viewer or something too.... But yes, I'm really hoping for more characters. I think I will be very happy if Spyro is in, and I think I'll actually cry tears of joy if it's his classic skin :')
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 8 of 32 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: There HAS to be something we are missing

Oct 5, 2012
Im with you zeo i know there has to be at least 24 characters and wether they get revealed by superbot or are in game unlockable im saying we at least get kat,chimera,cloud,crash.
Message 9 of 32 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing new costumes too! I mean, in a way they add new characters (e.g. Deimos). I'm hoping Nix and Kuo get in for Cole's alternates.

I hope they have a character model viewer or something too.... But yes, I'm really hoping for more characters. I think I will be very happy if Spyro is in, and I think I'll actually cry tears of joy if it's his classic skin :')

hahahaSmiley Tongue i suggested nix and kuo a while back for alt costumes, i got attacked because they are "women" and hes a "man" so it wouldnt make any sense xD

Message 10 of 32 (450 Views)
0 Likes