Sackboy
448 posts

Re: Themink just posted on the other forum, I think.

Sep 16, 2012
I don't believe him personally... BUT I hope he's right. Some awesome characters, and the considered characters are pretty cool too! (Chell from Portal Smiley Very Happy )

Full Post:

Yes its me, that neogaf user that everyone hates and assumes is fake. Well listen I'm here to tell you that I am in fact not fake. For those of you wondering where my sources are coming from, well lets just say that I almost worked for Superbot, but I turned them down because I didn't want to move. I am part of the fighting game community and helped develop Soul caliber for America. I worked with many of the people from Superbot, and am on good terms with them. So naturally they give me some info. Not all of it off course. I recently learned that the final roster count is 28 as many of you have suggested and these are the final characters. Kat, Cloud, Crash, Spyro, Snake, Dart, Ico, and Emmett Graves. In terms of Cloud being in in place of Lightning, I can confirm that at first se was pushing Lightning to be in, but changed their mind mid way for an unsure reason. As for Crash and Spyro not being in well all I can say is at the time I heard rumors that 20 might be the final roster, but that was probably just them trying to not give all the info to me. Well I can't confirm DLC characters I can confirm this, A ubisoft rep is almost certain Superbot allready has the right s from them, their just not sure which character they want yet which would explain the delay, these characters are also being considered, Sora, Ty, an MK rep, Chell from portal, and Tomba. Most of DLC will probably be 3rd party due to superbot not getting the rights until later. That is all for now folks.
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 11 of 29 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 16, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Pretty sure that's not how the mink talks.

Somebody else said that, not quit sure what that means, lol. But yeah it may or may not be him we really have no way of knowing. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 12 of 29 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

actually if this REALLY is themink this could be right. Hes been talking to paul gale, and say he didnt know anything, he may have tricked paul into telling him by asking him what his source said, and paul couldve said what he knows due to the fact that he thinks themink has a source.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 29 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Why was he even allowed on the other forum anyway?

At any case how funny would it be he was right...all though they are probably the most obvious choices to speculate from
Message 14 of 29 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

void-0 wrote:
Why was he even allowed on the other forum anyway?

At any case how funny would it be he was right...all though they are probably the most obvious choices to speculate from

idk, you have to be allowed on?Smiley Tongue ive been on for a while

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 29 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 16, 2012
If it wasn't posted on Neogaf, than its not the actual guy. If he posts it on his Neogaf account, I'll believe he said it. Looks to me like this is some dude wanting to predict a roster then blame it on the mink if it ends up being wrong.
Message 16 of 29 (233 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 16, 2012
I actually kinda believe that. With him having relation to soul caliber he's not going right all the time. But he went more in depth with descibing his source than pg did
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 17 of 29 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 16, 2012

joshTX wrote:
If it wasn't posted on Neogaf, than its not the actual guy. If he posts it on his Neogaf account, I'll believe he said it. Looks to me like this is some dude wanting to predict a roster then blame it on the mink if it ends up being wrong.

He claims he posted it on that forum because neogaf was dead, that sounds like an iffy reason to me though. 

Message 18 of 29 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 16, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I actually kinda believe that. With him having relation to soul caliber he's not going right all the time. But he went more in depth with descibing his source than pg did

Yes its believable, but again he has no evidence. 

Message 19 of 29 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1211 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Well ever way if this is the final roster then I can honestly say that the name Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale does do the name justice and we do have to bare in mind that some of the characters that were mentioned in this have already been ever rumoured or leaked in some way and between Seth Killen hinting at a bit more attention and love for the PS1 Era who knows and if they do DLC we need Nathan Hale or better yet him and Ryu Hayabusa so we can make it 30 characters.
Message 20 of 29 (183 Views)
0 Likes