Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
420 posts

Re: The wait...

Nov 17, 2012

3 GOD **bleep** DAYS!!!! ASAAAAHHHHHRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH O GODDDD IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 11 of 14 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

thank you for the info... to help you get pumped, here is a song that you may be to young to know

o the nastalgia!!

I feel like this game out of all of the franchises in this forum is the most underappreciated... it is sad that people do not get what this game has done for them.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 14 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Black Ops is passing my time, occasionally go back to AC3 to clean up some side missions (although I've done the majority of them) - really am just waiting till this game launches.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 14 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

thank you for the info... to help you get pumped, here is a song that you may be to young to know

o the nastalgia!!

I feel like this game out of all of the franchises in this forum is the most underappreciated... it is sad that people do not get what this game has done for them.

peope either didn't know it or just werent into chasing monkeys I guess, well I am off to play the first one now because of this

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 14 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes