Oct 26 2012
By: CHr0N1K_NiT3MaR3 First Son 6 posts

The vita version

3 replies 66 views Edited Oct 26, 2012
I seem to find that the netcode in the beta isn't exactly all there, I mean I don't expect it to be perfect but I am on a pretty decent internet connection, and it can lag etc at times and sometimes have dropouts. I know it's beta and it's not representative etc. But an improvement would be nice.
One other thing is with this whole cross buy thing, they must be thinking of utilising the remote play cross controller function, if there were some challenges that included that in some way that would be amazing. I have yet to think of a way it could be utilised but it could be good, suggestions?
Message 1 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: The vita version

Oct 26, 2012
Well Firstly are you saying that the vita version online isn't as good as the ps3s? That's possible it might be due to the wireless card it or something but I doubt it is actually the network code

Second yeah cross controller would be awesome for this game! But Idk what it would be either. Maybe some random challenge mini games?

Message 2 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 26, 2012
To be honest, I found the online experience to be the same as the console version.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 26, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
To be honest, I found the online experience to be the same as the console version.

Same here

Message 4 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes