Mar 30 2013
By: xDIRCIOx First Son 6 posts

The update is getting WAY out of hand...

4 replies 244 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

the update, rather than fixing glitches present before, merely created more. There is more lag, more disconnection from host, anf the ranking system is still unfair. The update took my red belt and replaced it with green, and it is impossible to level up with constant glitches, bugs, and  unfair BP removal. Superbot needs to fix this and compensate.

Message 1 of 5 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: The update is getting WAY out of hand...

Mar 30, 2013
I had no problems when I played.
Message 2 of 5 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Red belt is only 2 belts higher than green. Not that bad really. Red to Black is where the struggle actually begins.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Feel your pain man, I've been reset 3 times this month alone after making it to black each time. Last time I was reset it was from playing quick match. After making it back to black again I just put the game down with regards to online modes. The servers are awful and why it makes people who don't connect at all lose BP is beyond me. Just phase them out of the match or make anyone who disconnects within 5 seconds of the match beginning loses nothing. This is the type of stuff that could easily have been avoided with basic foresight and planning.
Message 4 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Mar 30, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

Red belt is only 2 belts higher than green. Not that bad really. Red to Black is where the struggle actually begins.

Believe it or not some people's limits extend to the red belt. It's something he worked hard for and that may be where he draws the line. Saying it isn't that bad is probably in relation to your skill level, not his. It shouldn't be watered down simply because you find it easy. 

Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes